smokers smoker for chipotles?

bubbaschili said:
canes in 6 insted of 5....we won a game in Canade eh... we can win another one in Canada......eh
Ya maybe if they injure our goalie again. Like you said in another post "with a nickname like bubba you gotta remember im not the sharpest knife in the drawer."

POTAWIE said:
Ya maybe if they injure our goalie again. Like you said in another post "with a nickname like bubba you gotta remember im not the sharpest knife in the drawer."

yea i said it in jest you are saying it with ill will i feel like.

POTAWIE said:
I've had my Senators smoked and my Oilers smoked , but I'm still looking to smoke some Habs!

You realize, of course, that only you and I completely understand that reference. But on a note of the secondary, less important to life, but more important to this topic, meaning...

The new smoker arrived today. :)

T

Tina Brooks said:
You realize, of course, that only you and I completely understand that reference. But on a note of the secondary, less important to life, but more important to this topic, meaning...

The new smoker arrived today. :)

T

Tina, Tina, Tina, I understand the term "Habs", it's the Canadian hockey team that was bought by a US company a few years back.

Anyone try smoked habaneros? For some reason the chocolates and reds sound soo good smoked. What a sauce or chili it would make.

POTAWIE said:
Anyone try smoked habaneros? For some reason the chocolates and reds sound soo good smoked. What a sauce or chili it would make.

I'll let you know when the first batch is available for sale. :rolleyes:

T

POTAWIE said:

They are good. I've smoked the orange habs and some caribbean reds and they both turned out excellent. You just have to be careful on how long they smoke since they're such thin skinned peppers. They will burn up easily.

Tina Brooks said:

The new smoker arrived today. :P

T

How's the new smoker?

lol, you and me both! I am usually quite adept at such things, but this one gave me pause. I finally got it figured out, it's pretty obvious, but unless you realize the latch is there, you wonder why it seems stuck.

T

Back