• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Smasehd for life

I could splain it to yah but its kinda complicated.

Heat a pan on HIGH (not cast iron tho, Mrs JayT will have your nutsack)
throw a tortilla on the pan until it starts to smoke like the Mountville Bingo Hall.

Flip that sucker so you're making Morse Code Smoke signals.

Boom. HHWISKEY!

:BOLD:

No promises, but Bear might [MIGHT] show up tonight... for his thoughts on limp tortillas and tortilla cooking. Remember, he was nailed into a crate as a frat prank and sent to Mexico on a train. The locals took him in... he's knows a lot about tortillas.

I could splain it to yah but its kinda complicated.

Heat a pan on HIGH (not cast iron tho, Mrs JayT will have your nutsack)
throw a tortilla on the pan until it starts to smoke like the Mountville Bingo Hall.

Flip that sucker so you're making Morse Code Smoke signals.

Boom. HHWISKEY!

:BOLD:

oops. ^^^ Those are the rules for flour tohtijas.

Same for corn, but flip when you just start to see a whisp of steam. if you over do them they get tough.
5-10 seconds each side on a nuclear hot pan.

and you should have a couple of these...
View attachment 4494

4F501FAF-8FFE-4F7C-BB93-80217E18B7D4-9773-0000051C7B0EB8BC_zps9fe59cea.jpg

Irish eyes are smylen'

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SLÁINTE!!!!!!!!!!!

(cheers bitches!)

Where da hael all my peoples at?

Listlisten foolss. Haha ok week in review jay t served up some crazy fish n chipss oka. Jayt u rule man..... and my man phil has been servin up awesome cajun eats... he is one to watch and needs to enter a td... that at is all... seacrest out.. drink!

Jay t u make me proud baby hqhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaahahhaahhahaha what?????

set up like a deck of cards

send us 2 a early grave

with the poetry i slay

am i the only one gettting numb

did you forget your name

counting back from zero

Back