• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

smoking Should I get this smoker?

:onfire: I SCORED!! And its a Longhorn! Not the smaller Highlander. This thing is a giant hurking friggen BEAST. You could easily do 4-6 whole briskets in this mofo. This thing looks like it eats oak trees like I eat tacos. Let the  :high: begin   :P

I'm So Fired Up!!!

Now how do I get this tanker sized fukter off my truck   :think:

Woop. That's like 450 retail.
And better than that first one you posted so it was meant to be...............
What did you pay?

I paid $75, I didn't even haggle once I saw it. Its got some surface rust all over the firebox but nothing bad, easily fixed. Its bone stock no mods. The doors have a great fit, I'm impressed. Its way bigger than I was expecting. You could prolly do a #40-#50 whole hog in this badboy.

Got that DayTime Laggy Flowin' I'm feelin' Gooooooooooooood  :beer:

:cheers: Cheers Y'all!! Thx for the support!

Awww yeah the big one

grats
digital_underground_pickle.gif

hogleg said:
I paid $75, I didn't even haggle once I saw it. Its got some surface rust all over the firebox but nothing bad, easily fixed. Its bone stock no mods. The doors have a great fit, I'm impressed. Its way bigger than I was expecting. You could prolly do a #40-#50 whole hog in this badboy.

Got that DayTime Laggy Flowin' I'm feelin' Gooooooooooooood  :beer:

:cheers: Cheers Y'all!! Thx for the support!
Yyyeeeeeehhhhhhaaaaaaaa congratulations my brother!!!!!! Now the gathering of the wood begins!!!
26024833-man-on-top-of-large-pile-of-logs-lifting-heavy-log--training.jpg

My advice? Make friends with an arborist. They will hook you up with whatever kind of wood you want. I've found that they're really easy to bribe with Q, too.
     Helluva score on that smoker!

Back