• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest September ThrowDown HoDown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe if CI is ok for use in the Webber I'll consider throwing a pie on during a round of regular BBQ ... I could stand to BBQ some pork tenderloin and boigers ...

As I see it... if it's cooked outdoors, the method doesn't matter. CI Deep Dish that pizza on the BBQ. That's what I'm sayin' sayin'.

I've heard that one can use straight wood chunks in a chimney starter, and use that as a heat source.
No coals needed.

Reckon I might give this a try.

Maybe for my pizza...

I do too. I just hope I can find time to get it done next weekend. I'll be at Bowers most of the weekend...

I have said all along that this is going to be a tough one for me to fit in. I am going to be at Bowers Friday and Saturday, then my brother's house for my nephews b-day party Sunday. If I get to do it, it will have to be Sunday. I may have time before or after the party. I will make dough in any case.

Bring a hibachi and stone to Bower's. Someone will let you cook pizzas at their stand. Just use their sauce and hand out some slices. Come on Jay, this is prefect. NWP is camping, you can do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back