seed-train seeds train 2012

Hey guys I'm not gonna be able to mail the train til the 8th as I was sick for a month in April and I traveled twice in may and now i have about 1-2 weeks worth of school work to do by wednesday and finals on Thursday can the next person after me pm me there address and I'll get it out on friday :) sorry about the delay

Ok, xcsports has been sitting on this train since June 1 and as well as Seed Train Caboose since at least May 25 when he posted that he was fixing it up. This sounds like Laser except there is no endless diatribe. Instead there is just silence. Promised to send on Friday and an apology, but no tracking number. :banghead: :banghead:

Seems some folks are too busy to be bothered with selecting free seeds and adding a few and mailing a package. Please remove yourself from the list if you can't be bothered with this task. You asked to do this, no one pressed you to join.

Ok, xcsports has been sitting on this train since June 1 and as well as Seed Train Caboose since at least May 25 when he posted that he was fixing it up. This sounds like Laser except there is no endless diatribe. Instead there is just silence. Promised to send on Friday and an apology, but no tracking number. :banghead: :banghead:

Seems some folks are too busy to be bothered with selecting free seeds and adding a few and mailing a package. Please remove yourself from the list if you can't be bothered with this task. You asked to do this, no one pressed you to join.

Sorry guys I don't know what's up with Xcsports! I sent him a message trying to get an update, will let you all know if I hear anything back. It's really a shame that this happened, everything was running so smoothly. Unless I hear a really good response we may have to eliminate him from round 2, let's hope it doesn't come down to that and we get everything resolved.

Be in touch

Melissa

can i join?

please

i have a whole lot of pepper seeds the only thing i dont have are super hots which im currently growing right now

Hi Tyler, sorry but this train is closed at the moment. But I will add you to the list on interested people should it open up to new riders in the future.

Thanks

He told me when he got it that he was dissapointed with the number of varieties in the box... I don't think he would have stolen them, he is just a highschool kid, i suppose its possible he was grounded or something. I really don't know. I suspect he feels like he has a good reason to hold things up, else he wouldn't be. But then who knows for sure other than him?

Ken

I did get to see this train once, and I am thankful. Just want to see the generosity continue. '

People make mistakes, and often take on something they can't responsibly handle. Part of growing up. I would be far less sympathetic if an adult had done this, like Laser did a few short months ago. He did eventually send it out, but with so much diatribe, that most just gave up in disgust. Perhaps xcsports will come clean one day. But as for me, I am considering both trains a total loss.

Back to the garden and the peppers ripening there under my psudo-control.

sorry everyone for the derailment..... thank you Xtc for sending the train.... please all i am sorry it had to make a pit stop here in socal...to let you all know i have gotten nothing and added a couple variety of seeds...and in good amounts thanks to WINDCHICKEN's dried pods....i got the train today and will send it out to PInoy today....

thanks to someone in THP.. my variety of seeds is already pretty to look at

denniz

2dbd54d5.jpg

train is moving... both this and another train is headed to PinoyPride....

you know, if you buy the postage online you get track and confirm for free, and a 20 cent discount on shipping? I just learned this...

Gonna be a bit I think... my gardens looking pretty rough - the rain + flood have done a number. As a last ditch effort I picked all the fruit off (green or not), weeded everything pretty well, and fertilized. Some of them look like new plants some are going to die. Though I think maybe only 15 or 20 out of 400 are going to die. This estimate is down quite a bit from the other day... Lots of new growth and so forth on some of them, so I'm feeling more optimistic. Three days ago, I thought I was going to lose half.

Back