seed-train Seed train caboose (at least from me)

Hey I'm so sorry I havnt replied I've had so much stuff going on between getting stuck in summer school because I was absent most of the final quarter, my friend having health problems and trying to help out with that, traveling and other things that I completely forgot about the parcels I went to go send them out and was told it was going to cost me $60 to send them both to Hawaii which is the next destination I can't afford that since I'm 15, don't have a job, and don't earn an allowance im sorry I havnt replied before as I have been extremely busy

I don't know proper train etiquette. But you can send it to Durham-bull in Durham, North Carolina. Should be cheaper. My 2 cents. The THP members would like it back on track.

teamcole
Bodeen
thecollegekid
nmorris279
Sr Beaver
jsschrstrcks
xcsports
Pinoypride83
gnarlyeggs
habaneroheat81
Durham_bull
RCC
MegaSpokaneMan
mygrassisblue

So close :)

This is the last known list, "XC", send it to the next person in the lower 48... if that's OK with everyone. we will take it from there.
Thank you

If someone could give me gnarlys address then I could send it to them and thanks for not completely frieking out when I was gone lol I tried to send it out earlier but $60 is rediculas from Philly-Hawaii to ship them both out I'm used to spending 5-6 bucks at most for larger trades out of the country and the occasional box lol not the price of a plane ticket lol

My name didn't make the list yet. I'm after grass. As long as king throws in some pip for me I'm good with gettig it back on track.

LoL.. havent seen my seed source for the PiP....i only have one 4 inc plant

5cb40cbd.jpg

I guess XC is incommunicado again... "summer school, friend's health problems, extremely busy, traveling and other things"
What's the next reason?
Just send it to Eggs, King ... or anyone of those on the list! Or just tell us that you want to keep the parcels.

I offered to send him a SASFRB to get it moving and tried getting his addy from others. No luck. I hope it goes to king. He'll get it back on track. I'm heading to Philly in two weeks, I'll just stop by and pick it up and send it to eggs myself.

He says he sent it to me on Friday or Saturday. Couldnt get me the confirmation #. He sent it but his mom has it. No confirmation.... Well all assume it was never sent. Will inform you all. X2 PMd asking for confirm. Still no reply. Don't even know why I Involved myself In this. Hope he doesn't use me as escape goat. Believe me. I have already a go to person fr seeds :)

sorry everyone for the derailment..... thank you Xtc for sending the train.... please all i am sorry it had to make a pit stop here in socal...to let you all know i have gotten nothing and added a couple seeds...and in good amounts thanks to WINDCHICKEN's dried pods....i got the train today and will send it out to PInoy today

denniz

Back