Seed Trading Parcel 2010/2011 (Round 3) - Canada/USA

List updated... still need some PM's from a few ppl with there address. Also lets get more new ppl to join :) package 3 is almost full and I would like to get a forth going.

Ciao qbvbsite-

I have no clue why my PMs are not working right now, nor do I know why my entire inbox and sent items have been deleted. I have sent you an email with my mailing information. Let me know if you did not receive that. Worse comes to worse, there are several people here who have my mailing information and I can provide you those names.

I was thinking about the 3 packages.
To make it into an endless chain.
Once package #1 gets to the last person send it to the 1st person on the Package #2 list on down the line.
Add new people to the shortest list at the time they sign up.

Everyone would be either receiving or sending out a package in an endless chain until people get tired of the whole thing.

The packages would always be different according to what people put in and take out of the packages.

Might be less hassle than having to re arrange the order of things each time a package goes around to each group.

If enough new people join in add a new package to the three with the new guys on that round.
Qbv could just keep a reserve of seeds from all the packages before Sept. in case a new package is needed latter on.
Also take a few seeds out of each package as it comes home(to the start-Qvb)for possible new packages.

Might be less of a headache for Qvb each time the packages go around once and then starts over.
everything but new people and those dropping out would be automatic.
Just edit the lists on the post as things change and sit back and watch the show. :)

It just seems like a lot more work is being done than has to be.

If people can't make themselves available to send an E mail to then they will just be bypassed same as before.
Once bypassed they get taken off the list until they re sign up.
3 packages in constant motion spreading the heat.

I just was thinking about all the work you have to do every time the packages go around.
3+ packages is a lot more work for you...
This isn't supposed to be work. :)

I've got LOTs of pods getting ripe outside.

Might be adding some interesting stuff if it gets ripe on time.
Cabia Tree Chile , cream ornamental , Inca red Drop , 7 pot strains ,T.Scorpion strains , Xigole , PI 438638(Annuum not Chinense) , Bermuda Hot , TC 07246 ,Rocoto/Manzano strains , black scorpion tongue ,quintisho(red and Yellow) , Habanero De Arbol , Chocolate Hab strains and some Wild stuff if things keep going right...
Just starting to get some ripe pods but lots of sun cooking is going on lately.
We'll see.

Back