• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Scorpion Chilli's Rectal Tears

WOW!!! This sauce hits the taste buds IMMEDIATELY! Nice and sweer, yet it lets you taste every single ingredient. For anyone that has watched my vids, they know I am NOT a big fan of heavy vinegar-based hot sauces. THIS one uses malt vinegar. HUGE difference in taste. I am going out tomorrow and getting some for all of the hot sauces I make!
Heat was pretty hot, but not terribly hot. It still lets you actually ENJOY the sauce!
I suggest this sauce to anyone AND everyone!!
Enjoy....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5jXeR1vzAs[/youtube]

Man that sounds like some good sauce, now I wonder, why do some people get hiccups from spicy foods or other thing... I don't know, it's odd to me I guess haha.

Hot sauce on hot dogs, man that stuffs good with something like that, well taste good to me, mouth is kind of watering to try that sauce haha

lol. The sweetness hit immediately. Hence the thumbs up...twice. Then, once you swallow, the heats starts. It takes a minute to build, but is typical Bhut heat. And surprisingly, with Bhut being the 2nd to last ingredient, its still pretty dang hot!

Cool review mate, thanks very much and im very glad you enjoyed it. Sultanas just so you know are dried green grapes that are quite sweet so thats where I rekon you would have got your sugar taste from. My aim was to use naturally sweet ingrediants plus a little honey to make a yummy hot apple sauce! Thanks again mate!

Awesome! Thanks for letting me know what that was. It seriously does have a nice, sweet flavor. Im trying to get some sweetness to MY sauce right now, but finding it kinda hard...
But yeah man, no problem! Thank YOU for sending it to me!
log-It usually takes roughly 2 weeks or so, give or take a couple days.

Back