vendor Refining Fire Chilis

I ordered some seeds from them for Butch T's, Bhuts, and Douglahs. Planted them about 1 1/2 weeks ago. The Butch T's sprouted first and so far I have 12 out of 15 germinated. There are 4 out of 15 of the Bhuts that have sprouted so far. Nothing yet from the Douglahs.

I'm sure the Douglahs will sprout. I am amazed at how quickly the Butch T's germinated.

So far, I am satisfied.

the owner of refining fire chili's is a member here and his username is habanero500....

Thats odd the ButchT was the last to sprout out of mine, yellow 7 was first, then Bhuts, then Douglahs, then finally ButchT. But it just all depends on the seeds. Another thing that is odd is that mt ButchT plant is my biggest plant, waist high to be in fact and I'm 6'3" and still no pods :( but the yellow 7 pot and Bhut are spitting out pods haha. Its weird how things work, ya know

Thats odd the ButchT was the last to sprout out of mine, yellow 7 was first, then Bhuts, then Douglahs, then finally ButchT. But it just all depends on the seeds. Another thing that is odd is that mt ButchT plant is my biggest plant, waist high to be in fact and I'm 6'3" and still no pods :( but the yellow 7 pot and Bhut are spitting out pods haha. Its weird how things work, ya know

Ha! Mother nature, I guess. It took just over a week for the first Bhut. By then I had 7 or 8 Butch T sprouts.

Back