grills redeyes grill !!!! PICS

here is what i had tonight.....
012.jpg
014.jpg
015.jpg
016.jpg
lol i lost some jalp. in the fire but it was still good

who had the 'shirley temple' burger? also, how did you get to the beers with the deep fryer sitting on top? you'd never see that in Oz!

that thick layer of cheese is making my mouth water

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

chilliman64 said:
who had the 'shirley temple' burger? also, how did you get to the beers with the deep fryer sitting on top? you'd never see that in Oz!

that thick layer of cheese is making my mouth water

"Shirley Temple Burger"...now thats funny!!

Cheers, TB.

I gotta know where you got the ground bison...I am in Fort Worth and figure if you can get it in San Antonio, I may be able to get it here...I love buffalo burgers...

i got it from HEB you should have that there... i think it was around $5.00 for 1# well worth it .. very little fat... just dont over cook them!!!! i will be getting steaks and maybe a roast also... i found a place here that sell exotic meats but never gone there or bought anything from them ... http://www.exoticmeats.com/home.aspx

AlabamaJack said:
I gotta know where you got the ground bison...I am in Fort Worth and figure if you can get it in San Antonio, I may be able to get it here...I love buffalo burgers...

Aj they always have it at Central Market if you can wade through the pretentiousness. And while you're there you could pick up a mixed six pack :lol: But yeah I have seen it at normal HEB occasionally too, just not as often.

And redeyes, looks good man! Nothing beats a burger + jalapenos except a burger with jalapenos & bacon!

well here is some chicken legs and 36 corn on the cobs which is for my wifes company party ... as you can see i put some hot stuff on the chicken i know its not super hot but i like it on there i will have more pics as stuff gets done ...
001-3.jpg
002-2.jpg
004.jpg

Looks pretty darn tastey to me! I love corn on the grill and I also love chicken. I might just cook some chicken wings tomorrow :)

Wow! I bet that was better than our turk which was oven cooked. I am getting a turkey frier next year just for the fun of it ;)

redeyes - great pictures, the whole chicken looks really good. dont worry what others say, cholula is still a good sauce.
you should try soaking the corn cobs in sugar water (with husks on) for several hours then grill the cobs w/husks on, damn good!

AJ - to find bison meat you just need to search different grocery stores. theres bound to be a couple that have it for sale. or you could even check your local TX organic growers listings (if you have that down there) ours list fruit/veggies/exotic meat/etc....

Back