• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Red Vs Yellow Brian strain

hpim3216h.jpg

hpim3219.jpg

hpim3228.jpg

hpim3225.jpg

Soooo Excited to grow these. It is nice that you are actually coming out with new things instead of just selling what others come up with. Keep up the experimentation, it pays dividends!

Matt

you welcom chris.. now those are small pods they may turn huge next generation. how u think they taste, i would say tropical 7 pod mixed

Frankly I don't mind if they don't taste good, those pods are gorgeous! I'm fine with just staring at them in awe :lol:
Thank you for the new variety :) Cant wait to grow them.
I'm hoping you're working on some Brown Brain Strains? Maybe some Yellow Primos? Or perhaps.. Blue Bhuts? :lol:
Thanks again for the seeds :D
Brandon

Frankly I don't mind if they don't taste good, those pods are gorgeous! I'm fine with just staring at them in awe :lol:
I'm hoping you're working on some Brown Brain Strains? Maybe some Yellow Primos? Or perhaps.. Blue Bhuts? :lol:
Brandon

I like the looks of them too. If I can't eat them, that's okay. I will be growing both colors for the first time next year.

Brandon

hey Brandon how you doing... thanks for reply... i ma working on brown trinidad scoprion look like butch T but its brown... i will post the updats when the pods turn brown it is slow to mature pod

Back