• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

putting LIVE scorpion in mouth

Just thought this would be cool to share. I was attempting to set a world record for holding a live scorpion in my mouth. Guess I succeded:)

Again. . . . . just don't get it.

i think...... could be wrong, been wrong lots of time before....but kids on social networking are posting loads of farces and that may be what the motive was. so, perhaps a farce on hippy, based on the "i'm a certified idiot" text at the being of the video; the farce part is instead of using a scorpian pepper he uses the real deal and the sting is instead of being from capsaicin, is from the stinger of the live scorp.

...........okay, i just don't get it either!

Oh this is good silent movie. Can we send live little creatures for him to hold in his mouth???? There are some great spider owners on here. Anyone have some black widows???

Got 'em crawling all over the place here. Brown Recluses as well. I HATE spiders, so my fat butt ain't doin' ANY spider huntin'!

Got 'em crawling all over the place here. Brown Recluses as well. I HATE spiders, so my fat butt ain't doin' ANY spider huntin'!

Now that's a scary thought. We have some brown recluses here too, but they're not very common. I'm not scared of spiders, except for the kind that can make my arm rot and fall off. :eek:

Yep, sometimes ya get the record and sometimes the scorpion gets you...

Haha, Rucka that's a cool vid and you certainly do have a sense of humor in it. :cool:

Any tips on how you managed to do it without getting stung, for any of us newbs that might wanna take a run at your record... :crazy: :rofl:

When i gave my brother a bottle of the hippy's Skobyian hot sauce, he looked at the scorpion on the label, saw the trinidad scorpions listed in the ingredients list, got a concerned look on his face and asked me...

"They don't put real scorpions in there do they? :lol:

dvg

Yep, sometimes ya get the record and sometimes the scorpion gets you...

Haha, Rucka that's a cool vid and you certainly do have a sense of humor in it. :cool:

Any tips on how you managed to do it without getting stung, for any of us newbs that might wanna take a run at your record... :crazy: :rofl:

When i gave my brother a bottle of the hippy's Skobyian hot sauce, he looked at the scorpion on the label, saw the trinidad scorpions listed in the ingredients list, got a concerned look on his face and asked me...

"They don't put real scorpions in there do they? :lol:

dvg
whoever said i wasnt stung?? I was stung on the roof of my mouth the first time i attempted this and almost stung again when the scorpion's tail came out of my mouth. Speaking of trinidad scorpion, I would put a scorpion in my mouth anyday then to eat one of those raw lol

Yeah, i noticed that on your 1st attempt, the one where you were stung, you appeared to have the scorpion in you mouth tail first, judging by how the claws came out first.

However in your record breaking attempt you put the tail end in last, maybe because that gave you better control over the business end of that scorpion. ;)

Just curious, but what did that sting do to the roof of your mouth?

Did it swell up much and was it very painful or more like a bee sting?

dvg

whoever said i wasnt stung?? I was stung on the roof of my mouth the first time i attempted this and almost stung again when the scorpion's tail came out of my mouth. Speaking of trinidad scorpion, I would put a scorpion in my mouth anyday then to eat one of those raw lol

Yeah, i noticed that on your 1st attempt, the one where you were stung, you appeared to have the scorpion in you mouth tail first, judging by how the claws came out first.

However in your record breaking attempt you put the tail end in last, maybe because that gave you better control over the business end of that scorpion. ;)

Just curious, but what did that sting do to the roof of your mouth?

Did it swell up much and was it very painful or more like a bee sting?

dvg

Oddly enough....

Both of you ignored my post......or you'd know exactly what it feels like.

I suppose that's why there's so many married people in the world......;)

Haha, i saw your post Paulky and was gonna reply with this

It seems you're still recovering from that sting Paulky...once bitten, twice shy... ;)

But i wasn't sure if you were ever married?

dvg

Doing it with an Emperor scorpion isn't impressive. Their sting is pretty harmless. You want to impress folks stick a Leiurus quinquestriatus aka Deathstalker in your mouth for five minutes. Won't usually kill a healthy adult but it might make you wish you were. You survive that unscathed then I'll be impressed.

I don't get this at all? What's the point? You getting paid? Some lovely lady going to bed you? Motive man!

Back