• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

harvesting Potawie's Sept. harvests

Gotta Take My hat of to you POTAWIE thats one great harvest considering the weather you have had..Nice One ;)

Sensational picture & harvest of some of your varietys POTAWIE :)

All these posts with photos of our plants & peppers are my favourites.

Also, has anyone mentioned that your latest avatar picture looks like Charles Bronson!

Ya, I see Charles Bronson now, but I was thinking either another muppet or a St. Bernard dog.

2826147264_0bed735341.jpg

Suggestions:
Tomato, Chile, Onion, Olive Oil, Lemon Juice, Garlic salad and some roasted Eggplants with yogurt. :)

That is such a great harvest mate.

I am so jealous, but now i can't wait for our season to start
only a few weeks and mine are in the ground....:hell:

Since the temp is going down to 4 C tonight, I decided to do some picking before I move plants into the greenhouse. Here's another good harvest of hotties.
2859331907_a1969715d2.jpg

POTAWIE said:
Since the temp is going down to 4 C tonight, I decided to do some picking before I move plants into the greenhouse. Here's another good harvest of hotties.
2859331907_a1969715d2.jpg
Wow they keep getting better and better. I see some leaves on the deck and table...are the leaves on your trees turning already?

I am really loving your photo's Potawie......The colours are nothing short of amazing....

Do you sell most of them????

another fine harvest Potawie...hope it doesn't get too cold for your plants too soon...

Its damn cold here this morning but luckily no frost. I got most of my plants into the greenhouse.
Moyboy, no I haven't sold many peppers this year. I'm freezing, smoking and dehydrating a lot and giving some away too. Sauces and pickled peppers coming soon.
Josh, ya the leaves have been turning for a while but the wind lately has really helped them fall.

Wow Potawie! That's awesome. I'm amazed at what you pull off in your garden with such a short season.

On the west coast here we've been hit with a mini heat wave - temps are in the 20's for the past week, which is about 10c higher then normal. It's awesome for me because it's really giving my tomatoes a boost to get ripe. August was all cold and rainy, so this is making up for it I guess. Too bad you didn't get something similar, your summer was nothing spectacular.

POTAWIE said:
Its damn cold here this morning but luckily no frost. I got most of my plants into the greenhouse.
Moyboy, no I haven't sold many peppers this year. I'm freezing, smoking and dehydrating a lot and giving some away too. Sauces and pickled peppers coming soon.
Josh, ya the leaves have been turning for a while but the wind lately has really helped them fall.
Wow! Such a short season and such great results. I'm certainly impressed.

Josh said:
Wow they keep getting better and better. I see some leaves on the deck and table...are the leaves on your trees turning already?

Hey Potawie you have better & better harvest each time my friend all supper hot just awesome.:mouthonfire::lol:

I snagged your latest photo of the harvest as my background....hope that's ok?

Nice Harvest.....you must have a ton of plants!:hell:

WoooHooo - my Kapowie seeds just turned up. Thanks Potawie.

Love the b'day card....."To a Dear sister-in-Law on her B'day" :lol:

cracked me up after a crappy day :cheers:

Back