• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

indoor piechu`s indoor

Well, i guess.

I've prolly had over 100 hits easily in my younger life..enuf to make me legally insane in this state..lol! Still think I've lost more brain cells to booze and women than all other things combined.

Still have an IQ of around 142 though, so I call it 'research'.

I did like shrrommms, but never had Mescaline or Peyote yet, perhaps someday. Gotta have the right people around for that ya know? ;)

Technically, the super-hot chiles are a drug, no?

-Q

QuadShotz said:
Well, i guess.

I've prolly had over 100 hits easily in my younger life..enuf to make me legally insane in this state..lol! Still think I've lost more brain cells to booze and women than all other things combined.

I did like shrrommms, but never had Mescaline or Peyote yet, perhaps someday. Gotta have the right people around for that ya know? ;)

-Q
I personally never had LSD, but I know people who did. most of them are seriously damaged.
LSD is 4,000 more potent than Mescaline, so difficult to control how much you actually take.
BTW Mescaline is a type alkaloid found in Peyote, they're not two different things.

Hmmm.. high levels of capsaicin = high levels of endorphin, so I guess.

Omri said:
I personally never had LSD, but I know people who did. most of them are seriously damaged.
Yeah, I know a few fried folks...which is sad. I guess I always looked at it as I owned it and allowed it to mess with me, not the other way around. I was raised with a a scientific mindset, so it's all a big experiment to me. :)

Omri said:
LSD is 4,000 more potent than Mescaline, so difficult to control how much you actually take.
BTW Mescaline is a type alkaloid found in Peyote, they're not two different things.

Back in the day, it was easy because I was the dealer, so I knew precisly what it was. It's the processing that will mess ya up if it's cheep. Clean stuff dont give you anything but a ticket to ride. Rat poison isn't good for ya though. That is the cheap way.

Didn't know that about peyote tho, see..you learn something everyday. ;)

-Q

Maybe they should be called 7Brain for being strong enough to mess up 7 perfectly healthy minds!

smiley_emoticons_irre2.gif
smiley_emoticons_crazy.gif
smiley_emoticons_crazy07.gif

smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

Omri said:
Don't like LSD. it f**ks up your brain.
Mescaline is good for you! ;) :lol:
LSD has the potential to f your brain up. That's why one must be smart and know what he/she is taking ;)

QuadShotz said:
Well, i guess.

-Q
I've only had one hit of acid and it was incredible. When the time is right I'll drop more.

Omri said:
Let's not forget San Pedro. It's in there too! And you think acid's the top, nope, it's DMT. That one is the most powerful psycadelic known to man from what I understand.

I've actually hit every single psycadelic on my scientific ventures into the unknown; pot, mushrooms (my favorite), salvia, mescaline, DMT, LSD.

Had blotter a few times good times...Last time was in 94 at the Woodstock II show.... Liquid acid was fun and hit fast... Mescaline is the bomb and saw The Dead many times on shrooms... Salvia was a blast ...Whippits are a buzzing echo hehe... Never booted anything never will... Pot is now the standard not as frequent but always a sack around...

LUCKYDOG said:
Had blotter a few times good times...Last time was in 94 at the Woodstock II show.... Liquid acid was fun and hit fast... Mescaline is the bomb and saw The Dead many times on shrooms... Salvia was a blast ...Whippits are a buzzing echo hehe... Never booted anything never will... Pot is now the standard not as frequent but always a sack around...
LUCKYDOG said:
Oops went off topic....
Nice plants man
:lol::lol::lol:

Cayenne`s leaves looks rather weak, but fruits are healthly.
3 weeks ago I must left my plants in my friend`s care (2 weeks) and then they withered.
Two Cayenne`s fruits started turnig red, SBY showed first flowers.

From right: 4, 5, ~11, 0 fruits

Scotch Bonnet Yellow

SBY first flowers

pozdro

Back