event Peppers at the Beach event, 5/15-5/16, everything's a GO!

I left at 12:30 pm Sunday in search of wings, many others went back to Dogfish Head Brewery. We did have some torturous fun with Doug's chocolate covered habaneros. I posted a video on my site for it this morning. Watching the last lady, Carol panic is so funny. She got free ice cream for her worries, but I am sure it wasn't worth it in the end. I followed her with the camera right into the Rita's ice cream place as she ran in.

Somehow, I'm awake this morning. Major traffic coming home. Anyway, I think this event was a complete success. Chip is already talking about doing it again next year. No takers for the Deathmatch, oh well. Met some great new manufacturers and customers, and all in all I think everyone had a good time. Thanks again to all those who attended!

I had a great time. I plan on doing a write-up of the whole thing as soon as I get my cd of pics. (My camera was destroyed on the way home from Vegas, so I am counting on a certain former blogger to share his pics)

Likewise man. Too bad you didn't break out the nectar the night before or I would've had some. I hope to see you again at the Chilefest at Bowers, unless you decide to make the trip to Weekend of Fire this year.

Buddah you must be referring to the 'shine. The Creator and I were talking about another "special project" that I guess you didn't know about. It will be in my pics. I plan to do a complete write up on all the fun when I get the pics. Should be in a couple of days. For now, here are some pics of my haul:

100_6581.jpg

100_6583.jpg

100_6584.jpg

As if that wasn't enough the Creator even topped that when he gave me this!

100_6587.jpg

100_6588.jpg

WOW! What a weekend. Like I said a more complete write up will be coming in a few days.

Actually it was pretty cool. We made up the prototype of the DM-MKIII with just a touch of heat. We sampled it out to a bunch of people looking for their comments on whether they liked the sauce base. It seemed that many liked it. It's like nothing we've ever put out before, so it's definitely a switch from the norm. We'll be adding the heat shortly to make it worthy of the "deathmatch" moniker, but may actually come out with a "Life" and "Death" version. One with the heat, the other without.

I think that may be a little misleading Creator. More like one with heat one with a whole lot more heat. :lol:

DEFCON Creator said:
Actually it was pretty cool. We made up the prototype of the DM-MKIII with just a touch of heat. We sampled it out to a bunch of people looking for their comments on whether they liked the sauce base. It seemed that many liked it. It's like nothing we've ever put out before, so it's definitely a switch from the norm. We'll be adding the heat shortly to make it worthy of the "deathmatch" moniker, but may actually come out with a "Life" and "Death" version. One with the heat, the other without.

Just send me a proto-bottle like Jay has so I can put it in my collection and nobody need get hurt.

:D

Back