• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

powder-flake Pepper powder and sugar cubes

Thought i'd share my discovery here. Don't know if anyones ever done this but a sugar cube with a sprinkling of habanero powder is the best candy in the world.

munchzilla said:
haha, it does not sound too exciting but... worth a shot!

Definitely worth a shot, cheap and delicious i tried one, and then another to verify how good it was then ended up eating like half the box of sugar cubes.

fineexampl said:
Even better candy? Candied habaneros. So good!

That sounds pretty awesome. Did you buy them somewhere or make em? What do they look like?

UnNatural said:
That sounds pretty awesome. Did you buy them somewhere or make em? What do they look like?

Candied Pepper thread

3075816029_b1c210170f.jpg

Strips are habs, whole ones are dried thai chiles. I used turbinado sugar which is why they're brownish.

Bonus: The syrup you use to candy the peppers becomes weapons grade and can be used to heat & sweet up other things like tea.

UnNatural said:
a sugar cube with a sprinkling of habanero powder is the best candy in the world.

Nope, a sugar cube with a dab of LSD...now that's the best candi in the world......god I wish I was around for the 60's...... :(

Txclosetgrower said:

Candied Pepper thread

Strips are habs, whole ones are dried thai chiles. I used turbinado sugar which is why they're brownish.

Bonus: The syrup you use to candy the peppers becomes weapons grade and can be used to heat & sweet up other things like tea.

Thank you sir. I now know what i'll be doing for the rest of my day off today.

imaguitargod said:
Nope, a sugar cube with a dab of LSD...now that's the best candi in the world......god I wish I was around for the 60's...... :(

Why not LSD AND hab powder?

UnNatural said:
Definitely worth a shot, cheap and delicious i tried one, and then another to verify how good it was then ended up eating like half the box of sugar cubes.

What are you some kind of a horse?:lol:

Txclosetgrower said:

Candied Pepper thread

That's the one!

Only difference for me was i used orange habs and only cut them in half. They end up looking like candied apricots. I also crushed half of a bhut jolokia into the last boil. I put a tablespoon of the syrup in my water bottle and it was hot like lava and sweet as hell. Great stuff!

imaguitargod said:
Don't know about you, but I don't want to risk a trip going south by having pain during an experience ;)

If its good acid, pain feel's good... i mean that's what i heard at least.

Back