• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

container Passow's (IGG) Grow Log 6/4/09 - Containers Everywhere

Some pics for you all to enjoy.

The Main container section:
containermain2.jpg

The shade container section:
containersshade2.jpg

The upside down planter with a Wild Brazil in it:
upsidedown2.jpg

And that's it for the moment. Enjoy!

No way! No one else I know grows that. Hardly anyway. Lion's Tail is a killer plant, don't have any around ATM, but have many previous years. It's a perennial here butI move a lot. Never delved into consumption.

boutros said:
No way! No one else I know grows that. Hardly anyway. Lion's Tail is a killer plant, don't have any around ATM, but have many previous years. It's a perennial here butI move a lot. Never delved into consumption.

Yep, should be interesting. I'll let you all know how it goes. The thing is taking off! The one in the back grew a foot since this morning and got beefier! :shocked:

Got to thinking- I kinda had a afternoon buzz on, looked back at the pic again and I was thinking about Lion's Ear in my head. Different plant from S. Africa I think. Whoops. Anyway- Lion's Tail looks good.

boutros said:
Got to thinking- I kinda had a afternoon buzz on, looked back at the pic again and I was thinking about Lion's Ear in my head. Different plant from S. Africa I think. Whoops. Anyway- Lion's Tail looks good.

Nope, same plant, different name. :lol:

Noshownate said:

YEs, REally. :lol:

It's only two species, but appearently if you make a tea out of 50 freshly cut (large) leaves you will have a trip that is similar to a VERY mild dose of mushrooms and it lasts about 2 hours. Scientists have yet to locate what is psychedelic about it.

looking good....er not looking good....looking great IGGY.....wish I had some of them...

Back