• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

snack-food Papas Toreadas habanero kettle cooked chips

Papas Toreadas habanero kettle cooked chips some of the best tasting habanero potato chips i have tried they say 100% Mexicano made in Mexico and imported by Dayhoff LLC of Irving Texas.
On the packaging it says "celebrate the chiles Toreados tradition"
Just as toreados inflamed fighting bulls with their capes there's a time honored secret to heighten the flavor of chiles. Handed down from generation to generation. Chiles Toreados are created by searing fresh chiles on a blistering grill to intensify their heat.
We captured their essence and emboldened our all-natural potato chips with new fiery flavors.

I've tried all 3 flavors
Jalapeno- I thought was weak
Habanero- Which I think is great
A la diaba- which i like also not sure what type of chiles they use but are pretty hot.

You get a chance check these out. Probably all you Texans have tried these already Florida is just catching up.

Mick
Kato's

In the Pacific NW Tim's does an excellent jalapeno chip. Doesn't Blair or Defcon do super hot death chips too? Philipperv..you should come up with the Naga Chip. Put a pic of your daughter on the bag eating the naga! I couldn't eat em but I'd buy em for my macho tough guy friends.

texas blues said:
In the Pacific NW Tim's does an excellent jalapeno chip. Doesn't Blair or Defcon do super hot death chips too? Philipperv..you should come up with the Naga Chip. Put a pic of your daughter on the bag eating the naga! I couldn't eat em but I'd buy em for my macho tough guy friends.
Defcon doesn't have one........yet......

I've had Blairs and must say, WOW!!!! Really freakin awesome!

texas blues said:
Philipperv..you should come up with the Naga Chip. Put a pic of your daughter on the bag eating the naga! I couldn't eat em but I'd buy em for my macho tough guy friends.

That's a great idea! Hopefully i'll make enough $ selling Naga seeds on Ebay to do this. Until then send me your email address and i'll send you part 1 of my new Naga sauce making video.

Back