• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

overwintering Overwintered plant help [UK]

So I bought an overwintered plant end of last year, it's a Reaper, placed it in a smaller pot, trimmed roots, watered rarely, only when needed, now it's slightly warmer/sunnier and I water it more, it has started to flower and it's not yet in it's final pot, I will put it in a 15L when I move it outside in the mini-greenhouse, since it is flowering when I change it to a bigger pot will it damage/kill it?

Also normally I don't get to this point this early in the year, it normally takes until like October.

Here's a picture.

http://imgur.com/hicfgwJ

they will be fine, the stress of moving up in pot size is nothing compared to trimming down to reduce pot size.  the flowers wont likely amount to much indoors unless your providing the right conditions, looks like you're going to have some pods earlier this year.

plants looking good.

twenty said:
they will be fine, the stress of moving up in pot size is nothing compared to trimming down to reduce pot size.  the flowers wont likely amount to much indoors unless your providing the right conditions, looks like you're going to have some pods earlier this year.

plants looking good.

Thanks, plan on moving it to a bigger pot in a month and outside in mini-greenhouse then feeding with Chilli Focus :)

Back