Offer for the First 10 Takers

I promised I'd offer some of these for a SASBE. If you're interested, send me a SASBE with return postage, return address label, and ziplock bag marked with variety name. I'll send 10 seeds or so. Freshly picked. As more pods ripen and are seeds are extracted and dried, I'll try to extend the offer. They are worth the effort to grow...big producers and gorgeous. Here's what you should get:

PM me if interested. First come, first serve. lol.

P1080435.jpg

Yep, couple of PMs from Oz. I'd prefer to ship to a single address than independently. Can't do SASBEs there. :) If ya'll can coordinate something, I'll take a shot at sending them to a single distributor there. Let's wait a little bit until Round 2 to do that. I'll have more seed as pods ripen.

But I wantz them NOW!!!!!!!

:lol: Only kidding......Gives me something to look forward to for next season

Thanks chris..

I've definitely hit my 10 limit right now. If I didn't get back to you, don't despair. Once I process these and pick more pods and dry seeds, I'll get back to you.

I don't have the funds to send endless offers overseas at my expense right now due to issues. I apologize for not stating US members only on my original post. I will amend it. I will try to accommodate a few as I promised.

I'll re-post once I fulfill the orders and re-assess how many seeds are left to share. I'll provide somewhere in the 7-10 seed range, BUT they are viable as they are from ripe pods and the seed quality should be good.

cmpman1974 said:
I apologize for not stating US members only on my original post.

That was kind of given as you asked for a SASBE;) People are dedicated, but getting US stamps in for example Sweden is NOT cheap or really easy for most of us.

Offers on hold right now until I fill what I've committed to. If I responded to you, I'll fill your order. I'll re-post when/if ready to re-open. Thanks everyone.

Back