*OFFER CLOSED*Orange Habanero GIVEAWAY!.....

Ok..so I just saw my friend Buddy give away 199 fresh beautiful pods and it inspired me to change this from an auction to a giveaway as well! First person to guess how many trout I caught to go with the 41 redfish caught this past saturday wins!! Basicly, just guess how many trout I caught :) Winner just has to paypal $5.20 for Small FRB shipping :) Good Luck! P.S.- I would have paid to ship it but im seriously struggling to build this business right now and cant afford it...

IMAG0659.jpg

25 or so in the box :)

Don't want to step on your toes, but could you tell us how many habs are in the box? The reason I ask is that I can go down to the little hispanic grocery down the road from me and pick up a pound of orange habs (with legitimate heat) for 4.50 a lb. So depending on the amount of peppers in the box, the price of the flat rate box may not be worth it to me. Of course, my situation could be unique as in other people may not be so fortunate to get orange habs for cheap.

Havent heard from berock.....I give him till midnight tonight then this opens back up with another "guess how many" something lol

Back