event NWCF IS ALMOST HERE! LETS TALK ABOUT FOOD!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, I decided not to go with growlers. I talked to al local brewery and I ordered two 5 gallon kegs. One sour and one imperial stout aged in bourbon barrels. Its going to be a drunken fiesta!

Dude! You can camp in our site. Seriously.

We can pitch in some $$$ seriously, that's awesome!

nmorris, I hopethere wasn't a big s deposti on them kegs....t (stoppid tablet) spelling....) returning them might be a beeotch...

nope, not enough of that atm~

Not too bad that was part puff the deal. I won't be returning them. I plan on kegging my own beer
anyhow so I'll be stable to use them in the future

right on, Dave, for food, maybe coleslaw or potato salad to go with the pulled pork sammies? OR if you want to do corn on the cob again, let me know and I'll bring the cooker set up! Whatever you want, Bring It! :woohoo:

I have all of the cutlery from last year, I'll just keep bringing it back 'till we need more.

Great ideas! Thanks, Ann!

well, I decided not to go with growlers. I talked to al local brewery and I ordered two 5 gallon kegs. One sour and one imperial stout aged in bourbon barrels. Its going to be a drunken fiesta!
I have co2 and a regulator if you want to tap both let me know and ill be sure to pack it.

Jerret that would be awesome. That would save me quite a bit of cash. I am picking up the two kegs Friday afternoon and I'll be on wa on Tuesday. See you all there. My buddy is flying up from California to check out the fest too. Can't wait

Jerret that would be awesome. That would save me quite a bit of cash. I am picking up the two kegs Friday afternoon and I'll be on wa on Tuesday. See you all there. My buddy is flying up from California to check out the fest too. Can't wait

What kind of chilehead wants a BLUE cup?! :crazy: hahahahaha

I'll bring you a blue rubber band to put around your red cup! Would that do??? ;)

(or we could just ditch our cups and do box shots! hahahahaha)

Box Shots?!?!?? That's a guaranteed way to get jar'd in a hurry!

I'm gonna bring a jar, just to be obnoxious...with cling wrap and a straw to keep the bugs out! That way, when I fall asleep, it'll already be geeme'd.

(can you say...REDNECK!!!! I knew you could...)

consider it done. i will bring my set up, you bring the beer and the rest will fall into place :drunk:

Hey all !

So what I have signed up to bring: My pretty face, my girlfriend's pretty face, muffins of some sort for Saturday morning, 1 unknown dish for Saturday's hot luck, 1 cooler of beer, ladder golf, pods.

Also, I can pack-up my gas grill if folks would like me to ? I was thinking of picking up a couple salmon fillets on our way in for Friday night ? Would others use it if I brought it ?

- Sean O.

Hey Sean,

I just got home after talking with CJ and Scovie. Here's what's set up so far, and you can decide if you want to bring a grill or not. I'm thinking it's not necessary, but it's up to you. If you want to do some salmon, I wouldn't turn it down ;). We have things set up for family-style eating. Everyone is welcome to come share the foods and I think everyone who will be there camping are bringing things to contribute.

Friday- Ham sandwiches, noodle salad, chips, whatever else might show up

Saturday morning- coffee, muffins/pastries

Sat a-noon- Hot Luck Potluck- Pulled Pork Sandwiches and whatever everyone else brings. Hoping to eat around 3:00, Pure Evil Popcorn contest at 2:00! Lemonade, serviceware, etc provided.

Sat night- leftovers

Sunday am- Biscuits&Gravy, sausages, eggs

I'm bringing an electric coffee pot and some creamers, etc. We have the propane stove in our trailer and I'll bring some stock pots for re-heating the gravy, and Jerret can use it if needed to re-heat beans-n-rice.

Jerret, do you need anyone to bring a crock pot to keep the B&R warm?

DuvallDave- do I need to bring the big cooker and pot for corn or are you planning on something else?

Scovie's bringing a garden wagon for hauling things (like kegs.... ;) ) and coolers around.

And remember there's a throwdown on this weekend also! Outdoor Pizzas, so those who want to enter the TD are on their own for whatever they're going to do for that.

Any time i go camping i make sure (Missy makes sure) we are prepared. i will have a crock pot to keep rice n beans warm. i will be making the rice and beans onsite on my camp stove. we have picky eating kids so will have a cooler with food to keep them happy, seems as if all ducks are in a row. Is it friday yet?!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back