• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Not that anyone cares, but here's a little update... :)

First of all I'd like to apologize to ya'll for not being around as much as I should have. I promised many seeds and "other" goods and haven't sent any lately. the easiest explanation is me being busy, but frankly it had more to do with me not feeling well. hate to bother ya'll with the details. feeling better now, though.

I will do my best sending everything out this week, but if you don't get ya packages soon, feel free to PM silly Omri.

Hmm... all the seeds I've sown have gone to waste. starting some new ones as we speak.
First Leonurus sibiricus to pop out... :P
4353723356_735a716f7c_m.jpg

Got myself a new watch (yay!), and it feels pretty good to own a new watch...
4353783501_105e30ee18_m.jpg

4353780397_b520045444_m.jpg

Well I wish ya'll the most wonderful week!
Omri out

No worries Omri. I reckoned you were on duty. Glad you're feelin' more like your righteous self! And yeah....where the hell are my seeds!!! Wait....I didn't ask for any. :rofl:

Like TB I though were on duty as remember you saying you were doing some soon, anyway good to hear you've mended yourself, boy do you have a lot of posting to do to catch up!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd give you a proper welcome back... but considering I've only been on the forum a couple weeks... I dont know what I'd be welcoming you back to!!

nonetheless, I'm glad all is well and you have a spanky looking new watch :D hope we have lots of fun chatting in the future!

---mel from oz..

mel said:
I'd give you a proper welcome back... but considering I've only been on the forum a couple weeks... I dont know what I'd be welcoming you back to!!

nonetheless, I'm glad all is well and you have a spanky looking new watch :D hope we have lots of fun chatting in the future!

---mel from oz..

400+ post in a couple o weeks, I'm saying nowt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's Howdy Doody Time Buffalo Bob...no wait, I'm not Omri....

WB buddy, glad you are feeling better...continue to improve and get back to your old self...that's the Omri I like....

LOL, thanks ya'll.
I am on duty, just mainly administrative and logistic stuff and hardly any real work. my reassign has been delayed because of my health, but as soon as this happens, I'll be back on full duty!

Glad ya folks like the watch, I'm really liking it as well.

Thanks again to ya'll... oh, and mel, it's practically impossible to get rid of me so you'll be seeing me a lot. :D

Back