• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

pics New to the forum- Here are some pics.

Hi all, Last year was my first season growing peppers (or anything for that matter), and like most of you im sure, im completely hooked. Here are a few pics to show my progress so far;

5thOct08chillipics011.jpg

This is a view of my poly/greenhouse from last summer.
These plants and a few others on windowsills were pretty much the extent of it last year.
I had the idea that I would be a bit more adventurous this season so I bought some equipment to start my seeds off indoors, here's my setup...
Chillipics30Nov2008007.jpg

264 seeds went into a heated prop, around 100 varieties in total.
Chillipics31stDec2008007.jpg

Dont they grow quickly, as you can see they started to get a bit cramped. So I started moving them into another area...
ChilliPics-18thJan2009001.jpg

So there you have it, more to come soon

nice set up Twang

What is the metal thing that appears to be attached to something green in the middle of the 1st pic?

Good looking plants too!

Thanks for your kind comments everyone:)

What is the metal thing that appears to be attached to something green in the middle of the 1st pic?...

...do you mean the paraffin heater?

First of all welcome aboard on THP forum from Hinckley,Ohio.You have some nice healthy plants my friend, very impressive.

twang20 said:
I'm overwhelmed by your responses, thanks guys I can tell im going to settle right in.
Just don't settle in over there. That's my spot. I worked the leather in nicely so that it has spaces for you butt cheeks.

Very nice plants and setup twang and welcome from Michigan. What type of peppers are those in the center of the first pic? Those two peppers are monsters.

Dale

Back