• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

movies New Indiana Jones Movie

It'll be excellent as long as they don't over do it with the "I'm old" jokes. Also, the SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER aspect of it will be cool.

I can't wait! It'll be one of the very few movies I actually go to a theater to see instead of waiting for the DVD.

agree with Pam on the big big screen....Linda and I will go to our "rocking chair theater" on Sunday morning matinee...

Yeah, even though I'm also sceptical I'm very curious at the same time. Even if everybody said it sucks, I'd still go and see it.

That has major suck potential, Grumpy. Also, I think they could have let him age a little more gracefully. If anything, the stunts in this one look more like the MATRIX than Indiana Jones.

He looks kind of old and tired. I think that's OK! Maybe he shouldn't be able to toss nazis from a speeding truck like it was nothing anymore!

We'll see.

cheezydemon said:
That has major suck potential, Grumpy.

i know, and after the franchise survived that annoying blonde in temple...couldn't they get that galaxyquest/mac commercial kid, he didn't suck up die hard 4 at least.

I went and watched it today with my wife. It was actually a pretty good movie. Yeah, it's Indiana Jones, and for some reason they never get shot and can take alot of punches. However, the story was pretty cool. Worth watching.

Haven't seen it. Don't give it away!!!

You and I seem to have the same taste in movies IGG, you give me your word it was worth seeing in the theater?

cheezydemon said:
You and I seem to have the same taste in movies IGG, you give me your word it was worth seeing in the theater?
I won't give you my word, but I will say I enjoyed it a good deal. Fun action adventure summer movie.

it was an indiana jones movie...but all these years waiting for such a poor story mm was disappointed..and trust lucas to say hed like our son of indie to be in the next indie film..lucas please retire will ya stop destroying your own franchises..star wars now indie..spielberg i feel for you working with him:shocked:

if you liked the first 3 you will like this..

I watched it online and yes it's another franchise movie. But, if I was 12 again, I think i would have enjoyed it more.

Back