• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

pics New Here - Couple of pics of what I'm growing

Geosojda said:
lol that was my high school yearbook serior quote, ahh memories......anywho, welcome! glad to have you what part of virginia are ya from?

Many thanks for so many warm welcomes. You guys are making me feel right at home already. Geosojda, I'm from Richmond. Not a bad place to live at all. I'm right between the mountains and the beach, 1.5 or 2 hour drive either way.

Welcome to the website Deadhead804! It looks like your doing a great job with your new hobby, best wishes with all future growing!

btw, I too am, well at least was, a deadhead. I'll never forget the fun times with many 'trips' I spent groovin to the Grateful Deadl :)

Welcome from Sweden!

Strange - I was online at work earlier today and and suddenly some of these posts where gone. Do my employer censor THP or was a moderator trigger happy? I guess I'll see tomorrow when I'm back at work.

Novacastrian said:
I am guessing that deadhead is slang for stoner Pat? There are deadheads everywhere :lol: and we are taking over the world! :rofl:

Wheres my cookies.....

AJ got it Nova, deadheads are folks who live the life of their beloved musical bards, The Grateful Dead. Not a bad philosophy to follow either.

Now as far as stoners being dead heads.........:P

Another big thunderstorm blowing through right now. It's like friggin' Monsoon Season in Central VA lately. The plants are tolerating it reasonably well considering how much rain we've gotten recently. Hopefully we won't get the inch and a half sized hail and insane wind that they had north east of us earlier in the evening!

Geosojda said:
lol that was my high school yearbook serior quote, ahh memories......

Hahah what a coincidence...

SeniorPic-1.jpg

Back