• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

greenhouse New Greenhouse

My new toy today....10' x 10' greenhouse from King Canopy. It's very sturdy..frame weighs 90+ pounds. I think it'll be fun to use. I couldn't spend a lot on one and wanted a portable type that could be taken down if need be. This fits my needs at a reasonable cost. :)

Chris

P1060707.jpg

P1060708.jpg

P1060709.jpg

nice Chris...now you got me to thinking...

do they make any a little bigger than that one? (stupid question I know)

No, I think 10' x 10' is the largest size...got it for $208. It runs $300-$400 most places. I found a place online that had a nice sale and S/H for a 100 lb item was $12.00!

Chris

Chris that looks awesome...Got me thinking too...What type of material is the covering. I'm thinking that I might be able to make something similar out of PVC. :think:

cmpman1974 said:
My new toy today....10' x 10' greenhouse from King Canopy. It's very sturdy..frame weighs 90+ pounds. I think it'll be fun to use. I couldn't spend a lot on one and wanted a portable type that could be taken down if need be. This fits my needs at a reasonable cost. :)

Chris

Hey, I think I have the same tables as yourself. Do you find that sag in the middle at all? I had a 35 litre water tank sitting on one edge of one of my tables, and found it's now sagged down considerably

AlabamaJack said:
do they make any a little bigger than that one? (stupid question I know)

I'm thinking a homemade version would be ideal for hardening off plants. Stick them in a greenhouse in the middle of April, but Derby Day (first Saturday in May), they should be good to go.

No doubt, I need to devise something if I want 250 plants (toms, eggs, peppers, cukes) to be ready to sell before Mother's Day

Mike

wordwiz said:
No doubt, I need to devise something if I want 250 plants (toms, eggs, peppers, cukes) to be ready to sell before Mother's Day

Mike

Exactly...

if so, does it get hot enough inside the greenhouse without adding any extra heat in the months of march april may ?

Looks cool, I want one, too!!! :)

I guess I'll try to build one myself from whatever, I can't really afford to buy one.

Congrats for a great purchase, I hope it'll serve you well!

Back