New Fiery Wing Challenge Video

Very nicely done indeed stillz, looks like everything went smoothly and everyone WAS having a great time you could tell that.
The looks from the people that tried the wings in the audience were great, peeps really don't realise hot these SOB's are!! Was this sauce hotter than the comp i was in or on par?

Yeah well i know that is what you were aiming for, the over paid baby did really well to win that!

Great edit Mick, looks like the crowd got right into it, particularly when Bob lost it...

Let's hope there's more comps!

RS

PS your website looks awesome! Great feel, easy to navigate.

That is the same guy who puked last year IGGY. Great video of your Fiery Wing Challenge Mick, but what I really want to know is the rules you set forth. How do you crown the champion, the first to finish seems like a speed eating contest. I watched the creators vids and his are similiar in that who finishes first but the they must wait 5 minutes with their hands on the table and no drink. The easiest way to eat hot food is really fast so why not slow them down a bit. I could win your contest but the loser will have to rub ice on my (_!_).

The contest is 3 rounds, 4 wings per round. No drinks once competition has started. Round 1 starts out extremely hot with a 5 minute break between each round ( this usually turns out to be a 7 to 10 minute break.) the slowest 3 eaters are automaticly knocked out of the following round Each corresponding round is hotter and hotter (with no refreshments the second and last round was loaded with scorpions boys) so basically the event lasts for about 35 minutes its part speed part endurance. alot harder than the vid makes it look, But the vid is made as a promo to sell the Fiery Wing Challenges to Pubs and Hotels. Maybe we need to put a time peice in the corner next vid to show how long those boys actually have to hang in there.
If you ever get down to Oz Your more than welcom at the Table, ask Nova how hot it is lol.

Looks fun...What was up with the puker? 2 years in a row? You'd think he would be practicing. :lol:

I have been meaning to order some of your sauces, I have heard they are great, too bad you aren't selling the Quadraphonic, that one looks plain awesome!

Back