• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Need a little help here....

what in the Sam Hell is this? Here is a list of the seeds that I am growing. Granted, this might have been a mystery pepper....
-Trinidad Scorpions Butch T's
-7 Pod Douglah
- Red Bhut Jolokia
- Aji Norteno
- Espelette Basque
- Avery Island Tabasco
- Inca Red Drop
- El Oro De Ecuador
- Trinidad Sweet Cherry
- Hawaiian Sweet Hot
- Red Fresno
- Native TX Pequin
-Moruga scorpion
-Bhut Indian Carbon
-Chocolate Hab
-Naga Morich
-Yellow 7 pod
-Red 7 pod X Naga Morich

527642_3185160110651_1315203609_32269520_1838330921_n.jpg

its a verda ,,,a colorado,, a anaheim,,a california long,, a long horn,,,,All are names for same pepper.....i believe thats what it is?????????????

i also recomened not ever listing to a thing i say,so therer you go

It does look like Aji Colorado but the picture is small and it looks like a lot of other peppers too. What color are the flowers?
What does the label you put next to it say? :P

ive seen several colorado,,,thats what it is. its a anaheim,,,,or a long horn......pick any of the names i gave you because thats what that pepper is!!!!!!!!!!!

BOLD

H
E
DOUBLE HOCKEY STICks

:drunk:

who ever aske about heatllvel its 2500 scov
im calling it long horn from now on...... its a long horn,,i like that

im calling it long horn from now on...... its a long horn,,i like that

And I'm calling you on your call.... Long horn peppers are curvier, like the horns of a longhorn steer. Those are too straight.
HA!

Okay, actually.... whatever. Apparently everybody and their mother calls a different variety a "longhorn" ~~~ you want to call ANY pepper a longhorn, go for it! LOL

It's a long shot but it looks kind of like a Shishito pepper about two weeks away from harvest. The Shishitso is the long-lost Japanese cousin of the Padron - mostly mild and tasty but every 20 or so you get a real hot one. Totally delicious pepper.

Then again, it might not be a Shishitso - you're a lucky guy if it is!

Size would indicate its a pequin species you got from me. I inspired my own strain last year by frequently urinating near the garden.

On a serious note, it looks like y'all have figured it out. Garden's looking good, Cory!!

Back