harvesting Naga and Scorpion harvest

July has been really kind in the pepper garden. These nagas and a couple bhuts jolokia, scorpions and the jalapeno were all picked this afternoon. It will be a while till I see peppers like this again till things cool down a bit. I've eatten poppers the last three days and my dehydrator has been running for a week. I'm going to do a naga/bhut comparison by the slice only. Thanks THP.
IMG_0631.jpg

IMG_0601.jpg

IMG_0594.jpg

Outstanding pods , beautifulllllllll ya will love em

and they rehydrate well too, got some Dorsets and Bih's put em in a container, bit warm water.. nother container in to push em down a bit,, came back this morn Like new :) gonna try make something :)

freezing ok if gonna use for sauces or pastes as they go like soft and sloppy..

they look reallly nice mate

hey got any Jala's left on plant ? let a few go Red an try ;)

the one in the middle on the second to last row looks like it has a little nest or web in it. Might want to check it out.

Yeah thanks millworkman didn't see that myself till I saw the picture. Just took a tookpick and scaped the web out and out jumps a spider on my floor and two steps and squish.;)

Great looking chillies I just can't figure it out how you keep everything from catching on fire with all that heat laying there . VERY NICE

Great pods, I'm so impatient seeing all the peppers everyone is posting...zone 4 is just pokey this year since our wet spring delayed things. You have lots of material for sauce, yum!

Jackie

Back