• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

MY WIFE HAS LEFT ME friday morning

MODS IM NOT SURE WHERE THIS BELONGS feel free to move it

but the above says it

until i can get my head around things i will not be selling seeds and my on time will be very speratic
i am compleatly destroyed by this and will not go into detail, but prayer thats she will return and what im after right now

all orders,trades Etc as of this point are still going out but i will not be excepting any new orders until things are worked out if there worked out

to say the least my new growing season 2014 also my be canceled as im not sure if i can keep the place on my own, i will cross that bridge when i come to it

thanks to all my friends here on thp

your friend Joe

I wish you the best of luck Joe.  Remember, everything happens for a reason, even if that reason is the last thing you can imagine right now.  Thoughts and prayers my friend.

I'm really sorry to hear that Joe.  I think everyone understands growing is not top priority.  I wish you somehow a positive outcome on the whole situation.  Stay strong.

Chris

I hope all works out..... I been through it and ended up much better off in the ling run.god bless
I hope all works out..... I been through it and ended up much better off in the ling run.god bless

I was really expecting this to be a joke but now I see it isn't. I'm so sorry to hear about this Joe. Keep you chin up and have faith. Prayers and good vibes coming your way!

Back