• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

pics My pepper pics

those wrinkly looking ones are Peter Peppers. I'm not on a rooftop. I guess it kinda looks that way though. Some of the others are aji amarillos, thai hot suns, 5 color marbles, hungarian hot wax's, cayenne's, and sweet crimsons.

imaguitargod said:
Hahaha, Peter Peppers. I love those, nature is mocking us.

I hear they taste horrible though.

pickled peters are really good. i had a friend send a bunch of them and i ate them all in one day. they were so good but he wont give up his recipe.
nick

To be honest I havent even tried one yet. The plants were really slow to take off. Now they are starting to turn red to pick.

Does any one know what harm the baby stink bugs are doing that are on the peppers in some of the pics and what I can do to get rid of them aside from using insecticide??

Stink bugs suck the juice from the fruit, and you'll get small, black, necrotic spots where they do that.

Any edible garden bug spray will kill the stink bugs, or you can hand pick them and drop them in a jar of soapy water. I like Neem, but there are lots of good, safe bug sprays on the market. I don't think a simple soap spray will work on stink bugs, but I'm not positive. You might want to look it up.

Back