• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

music My New Band - Free Music

THP sings!!!!

Nice work mate...kinda grungy R&R...I can dig it.

group-051.gif

Thanks dudes!
@Omri... not doing anything with MP at the moment.

Well, all I can say is....thought it was fantastic! It left me wanting more! I know nothing about the music biz, but I would be sending that CD to anyone who's anyone and hope that I could get signed.

Please keep us informed of any new songs you guys come up with. Like I said it left me wanting to hear more. :)

Not bad I guess......Not bad at all.

The guy singing sounds a little off tune but other then that it's pretty good mate...

:rofl:

moyboy said:
Not bad I guess......Not bad at all.

The guy singing sounds a little off tune but other then that it's pretty good mate...

:rofl:
LOL very funny... not! I guess I deserve that for picking on you all the time :shocked:

That's killer!!! The wifey even said "oh wow, that's good!" She's The Goddess Of All That Is Heavy or Metal or ROCK! No joke! Just signed up to the mySpace page. I'm getting my band back together(not sure which one yet) and then we can sit around and talk about a tour that will never happen....

Thanks a lot! Yeah man get the old band together, I remember those links you posted.

Back