• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

My Naga has just turned...mean

Well, for a while there my nagas were just wrinkly, now they have taken a turn...for the mean! Two weeks ago they started to beef up nice and big, and now they are finishing off their growth and two of them are starting to turn orange. And ALL of them are now wrinkled, bumpy, spikey, and just plane mean looking. I have a roommate that's got a degree in hordiculture and he took one look at that and said "That's one mean looking pepper!"

Take a gander...but only if your not easly scared...
meannaga.jpg

imaguitargod said:
I have a roommate that's got a degree in hordiculture and he took one look at that and said "That's one mean looking pepper!"

enough technical jargon. whats that in laymans terms?

darthcarl said:
enough technical jargon. whats that in laymans terms?

Layman's terms...It is so ugly that it must be friggin' HOT! One bite into this pepper will blow off the top of yer skull and yer brains will spew all over the yard!! The next morning your sphincter will be speaking in tongues begging the pepper god for mercy!!! :mouthonfire:

[quote name='Cap'n Bones']Layman's terms...It is so ugly that it must be friggin' HOT! One bite into this pepper will blow off the top of yer skull and yer brains will spew all over the yard!! The next morning your sphincter will be speaking in tongues begging the pepper god for mercy!!! :mouthonfire:[/QUOTE]
Wow, I guess that would be the laymen's term. Nicely done. :P

I can't wait! I am guessing it will be about another week and a half until the one that's turning will be ready...and then I take my video camera and film me eating it...

Hey Jon I just talked to tony he also goes by nagaseeds and has been growing for awhile he is my supplier. He says that the Morich matures to orange not red. He says also that the morich he feels has more heat than a dorset. Use Caution :) yeah right go for it

[quote name='Cap'n Bones']Layman's terms...It is so ugly that it must be friggin' HOT! One bite into this pepper will blow off the top of yer skull and yer brains will spew all over the yard!! The next morning your sphincter will be speaking in tongues begging the pepper god for mercy!!! :shocked:[/QUOTE]

================================
LOL!!!!!!!

imaguitargod said:
I forget, do Nagas mature to red or orange?

Im not getting involved in that conversation again!!
(it will mature to orange;) )

Glad the seeds turned into nice health plants.

PS Im not liable to any damage you do to your insides from eating one of these little firebombs

Hope your well

Mark

Back