• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

harvesting My first actual harvest this year

Picture-6.jpg

Theres a bit of everything in there lol

good looking hot harvest CP

Canuk Pepperhead said:
I should menton I had some bishops crown and a few madagascar(if I said that right) choclate habs but I ate those lol

I had my first Cayenne tonight.well my home grown anyway and it was much hotter than i thought it would be..Carnt beat producing it yourself tastes so much better :)

What did you think of the chocolate Madagascar and the chocolate Caribbean Canuk? I'm trying to decide which one chocolate variety to grow next year but I like them all.

I liked that one very much..Im still waiting for ripe choc habs...Been so rainy and wet here I didnt feed too much my garden is flooded too much already..Im planning on overwintering those plants for next year im shure will be better..Got tonnes of green pods though.Those are semi ripened nagas on top?? they look like they are

Ya, the rain is terrible this year. A huge thunder storm just went through here and the house was really shaking.
BTW, you just passed 1500 posts:)

Canuk Pepperhead said:
Those are semi ripened nagas on top?? they look like they are

They definitely look like Naga Morich to me. They look exactly like mine.
Why did you pick them green? Those look like they would have been fully ripe in another 5 or 6 days.

Just got tired of waiting?

POTAWIE said:
Ya, the rain is terrible this year. A huge thunder storm just went through here and the house was really shaking.
BTW, you just passed 1500 posts:)

Congrats on your 1500 posts Cannuck ;)

Indeed congrats on the 1500 and the first harvest! and the rain has been rediculous this year. Have you guys (in Canada) noticed ridiculous growth on your plants because of it?

How did you get on last year POTAWIE..no hear in the U.K lots had a bad year to,Just wondered how they compare :)

Last year was quite cold but this summer's been wet and cold and the plants just never seem to dry out. I just binned a bunch of plants that I was trying to nurse back to health for months now:(

POTAWIE said:
Hey Sydtunes, this is the worst summer I've ever had since I started gardening. Are your plants doing well?

My plants themselves are doing amazing (I think) very lush foliage and tons of growth. None of my pods however have begun to ripen. I'm kind of worried. They are however quite large. I've gotta get some photos posted...

Back