My Buddy Reviews a 7 Pot Brown From My Garden

Many of you have seen Shawn Klemmer's pepper reviews before.  Well Shawn was kind enough to do a review on a 7 Pot Brown from my garden.  Shawn has built up a great tolerance, so when he says it's hot, it really is!  I'm going to try my hand, for the first time, on overwintering the mother plant this year.  Hopefully she does just as well next year!

LOL i love watching the guy dancing .. this is VERY funny Brian, he will hate you forever 
i thought he was going out to the streets and started running. he is like someone got fire ants allover his body,  his veins, his eye balls 

what a great way to start the day Brian.

great review, great pepper.. thank you for sharing  

PepperDaddler said:
What kind of store is he in?
Locksmith
PepperLover said:
LOL i love watching the guy dancing .. this is VERY funny Brian, he will hate you forever 
i thought he was going out to the streets and started running. he is like someone got fire ants allover his body,  his veins, his eye balls 

what a great way to start the day Brian.

great review, great pepper.. thank you for sharing
No kidding right? He had a crazy rush for sure!!!

PepperLover said:
send him more pods Brian 

I sent him a good variety along with the 7 Pot Browns.  Not sure how many he'll do, I told him I was only really wanting the 7 Pot Brown reviewed.  But we'll see.  He's also got Reapers, Red Moruga Scorpion, Red Brain, Yellow Brain, Yellow Moruga Scorpions, Yellow Bhut, Red Bhut, Barrackpore, and a not Primo that I sent.

Back