• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

indoor My 432watt Grow Tent setup

Hey all thought somebody may be interested in my setup. I have 2 Sol Lighting T5s 4 foot 4 bulb units, using a 6 inch duct fan (a pitiful 130 cfm),all enclosed in my 5 ft. high by 2x4 tent. Currently growing I have Habaneros, Serranos, Cayenne, Bell, Sweet Banana, and mystery (thai?).Also have some other not spicy plants. I use Half 3000k bulbs and half 6500k bulbs i have tried using one or the other and i get best results with these.Anyways heres some pics (sorry about quality) or check out my little grow blog My blog
100_3807.jpg

100_3802.jpg

100_3793.jpg

100_3814.jpg

Different! Looks like you have plants ranging in age from seedlings to months-old plants, some in a potting mix and one in a hydro system. That one head of lettuce deserves to be partially on a sandwich, though I also loved it wilted with hot vinegar and bacon!

Great job.

Mike

Yeah the plant with the ripening peppers has been in there since december and has been harvested a few times. The Hydroponic Spinach has been in for 2 weeks in the Waterfarm and the rest of the stuff Is in Sunshine #4 mix and has been in for 4 weeks.Everything is fed RO filtered water and a few things from advanced nutrients at 6.2 ph. I am no expert lol so if you guys see anything that I could improve on shoot away. I will post up some better pics in the coming weeks as well.

great looking setup, question from a newb here.. do the Lumens matter and if so what should i aim for per plant or total?

Lumens and the correct spectrum are of paramount importance. I try to get at least 2500 lumens per square foot but 3,000 is better.

Mike

Back