• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

pics More Progress pics

Well here are more pics of my progress so far
some still have a little curl and some have a lil yellowing but I think once I start
getting them into their bigger containers
they will be ok getting new growth just
about every day so Im Happy :lol:
Here is group photo
Back Row
Bolivian Rainbow Naga Morich Burning Bush Big Jalapeno
Middle row
Bishops Crown Bhut Jolokia Tabasco Numex Big Jim
Front row
Aji Dulce #2 Jamaican Red Scotch Bonnet Fatalii Serrano and Caribeean Red Habanero
Second pic is my 3 best looking plants
Bhut Naga & Fatalii
Still waiting on Orange Hab and 7 Pot to sprout and I decided to drop my standard Jalapeno do due space and the fact I can get em anywhere lol
superhots1-1.jpg

superhots.jpg

Paul
Thanks I will be proud when I see a flower :lol:
I am feeling good considering I have 1 cheapo Walmart Light
and I used an old 10 gallon tank and some heating pads from an old reptile setup I had as an "incubator" :lol::)
but on an odd note by the end of my day the leaves curl in a some of the plants then I go to bed and turn light off before I do when I get up they are all straight up and out so they really do need some real sunlight but
im in dang Michigan lolol

I know what ya mean bout the weather...I'm in Northeast Ohio and it is cold tonight. I can't wait to be able to plant out!

Plants look good Tom...good job...

I am depressed now my plants use to look like that Oh is me I got ahold of the rope and not letting go RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRggggg

HotPeppersFlyFishing said:
Thanks Rabbit (sounds like a quote from 8 Mile) :lol:

LMAO!!!:lol::lol: My old army buddies used to call me Rabbit for various reasons, but for some reason I never thought of myself as the next slim shady!!:lol: It is odd and humorous that my old man lives on the same 8 mile road though. However, that west end out in the country is where you have to dodge deer....lol!!

Back