• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

mo peppas please

Hello all
On the Saturday 11th ..The fireman are having a Party ( Christmas ) early .I don't have any super Hots to take .. But would love to have.
If anyone has any super hots they can send me ASAP I would appreciate it .. I will pay for what ever no problem ,,,,They are some fireman that say there is no pepper to hot to eat He ! He! They have not been in our world yet. If anyone has any semi or fresh peppers they could send .I will try my very best to send videos of the eating ..Thanx Dave Macon ga

All mine are frozen or I would help. The Fatallis I got from pepp3rfreak are great frozen because they are thin walled, but not alot of people like frozen heat. :crazy: :onfire:

Thanx anyways
My neighbor is a Sarge Fireman and I found out yesterday they were having a Christmas party next Sat,, There is a couple that work there that say there is no pepper to hot for them ( LOL ) I do have a couple peppers here, I am in South Ga.. But the frost still hit me and what peppers I had most got frost before ripening..I probably can cough up some dried ones around here..Just thought it would be a good and fun time for a pepper test...Thanx Dave

Back