auction mind blowing live plant auction!!!!!! **CLOSED**

*DISCLAIMER* those who miss out on this auction opportunity are likely to commit suicide due to regret and remorse.

I have 6 beautifully healthy mykos inoculated organically grown plants ready to explode with pods upon transplant.

Included are:
RED (yes RED) CARDI Scorpion
7 pot primo x Butch T scorpion
CARDI scorpion x Bhut Jolokia
Billy Boy 7 pot Jonah
7 pot bubble gum (produced true last season and grown in isolation Indoors)
Yellow Daisy Cutter (created by Matthew Arthur. If you have not yet heard of this strain you are about to!!!!!!)
shipping alone will cost me about $12so I will open this auction at $25.
auction will end Saturday night at 10 p.m. Texas time and the winning bidderwill have their plants loaded up packed Sunday night for mailing early Monday morning unless you live far up north and would rather me to hold on to them until you're comfortable with shipping
Bidding increments must be in full dollar amounts. place your bids here in this threadand the highest bidder on Saturday night at 10 p.m. Texas timewell have theSe shipped out to them Monday morning unless otherwise requested.payment via PayPal.auction starts now

joemomma said:
*DISCLAIMER* those who miss out on this auction opportunity are likely to commit suicide due to regret and remorse.

I have 6 beautifully healthy mykos inoculated organically grown plants ready to explode with pods upon transplant.

Included are:
RED (yes RED) CARDI Scorpion
7 pot primo x Butch T scorpion
CARDI scorpion x Bhut Jolokia
Billy Boy 7 pot Jonah
7 pot bubble gum (produced true last season and grown in isolation Indoors)
Yellow Daisy Cutter (created by Matthew Arthur. If you have not yet heard of this strain you are about to!!!!!!)
shipping alone will cost me about $12so I will open this auction at $25.
auction will end Saturday night at 10 p.m. Texas time and the winning bidderwill have their plants loaded up packed Sunday night for mailing early Monday morning unless you live far up north and would rather me to hold on to them until you're comfortable with shipping
Bidding increments must be in full dollar amounts. place your bids here in this threadand the highest bidder on Saturday night at 10 p.m. Texas timewell have theSe shipped out to them Monday morning unless otherwise requested.payment via PayPal.auction starts now

Far Beyond Driven.... I was listening to that LP on my way home from work today. Kudos

Buzz said:

Far Beyond Driven.... I was listening to that LP on my way home from work today. Kudos

Lol. my favorite album! closely followed by down "NOLA"
Chewi said:
Nice!!!!!! Last year 50% of my plants came from joemamma.........this year they all came from him lol! Red Cardi is gonna be a monster I just know it!
:flamethrower:
Yellow Cardi is so..........2013... :snooty: :snooty: :snooty:

You got that right brotha chewi!

NOLA is the only Down album I really like. The rest is a little.... how should I say..... Not Down.

You should check out Crowbar. Obedience through suffering album. Old stuff

Buzz said:
NOLA is the only Down album I really like. The rest is a little.... how should I say..... Not Down.

You should check out Crowbar. Obedience through suffering album. Old stuff

Yeah I'm a big crowbar fan. Got to party with them a couple of times via dimebag
KiNGDeNNiZ said:
And make sure damn thing comes with Bahamian goat. As some Texas tepins!!
And
Anything for the king!!!

Back