auction MFRB HOT POD Auction ((Winner Idiot Piquant CLOSED ))

OK so here's the deal a MFRB filled with your choice of pods picked from the list below that is as long as they last. Auction runs through 9pm
Sunday Oct 14th @ 6pm Pacific Time. This box will be filled with BIG choice pods, picked off the plants the morning they ship and sorted according to kind.
These pods will ship Monday to the lucky winner and I assure satisfaction. I simply have more pods than I can use. I have sold many pods this year and received many comments about both size and heat. This is a Medium box not a small one. The opening bid is $37 and that includes shipping to anywhere in the US. Please bid in dollar increments and thanks for checking out my auction. Here's the list

** supplies low
Butch T
Infinity
Naha Viper ..This one is H O T ! **
Bhut Jolokia
Chocolate Bhut Jolokia
7 Pot Brain Strain
7 Pot Yellow
7 Pot Jonah **
7 Pot Barrickipore **
Douglah - red
Congo Black Hab
TS Morouga Blend **
Morouga Red **
Tuca Hot Choc. Butch T/ Congo Black cross (red)
Red Savina/ Fatali cross (red)
Bih Jolokia
Dorset Naga
Lemon Aji
Carribbean Habanero

Here's a few pics more supplied upon request

IMG_3127_zps5f96959f.jpg

IMG_0408_zps242b54b7.jpg

IMG_2090_zps9e88b5cb.jpg

IMG_1798_zpsf3998e7c.jpg

IMG_7125_zps51ab1015.jpg

IMG_9695.jpg

IMG_7955.jpg

IMG_7119_zps393e5e88.jpg

IMG_9905_zpsd94ab0ea.jpg

IMG_3823_zps9f4e7415.jpg

Woooo- who looks like we gots ourselves an auction !! Good luck this ones brief so BRING IT !!

So tell me do you think my pepper's sexy ? Lol !

IMG_8694.jpg

Little more than a day left .. Where's all the bidders .. Come on guys bring it. I'm gonna hook up the winner. Will be picking fresh pods tomorrow

Man spent the day preparing overwinters here's a pic of the harvested pods

IMG_5528.jpg

Idiot Piquant .. Might want to prepare a list looks like you might be a winner ... Just sayin

I was damn sure going to bid on this at last minute but I ran into some unexpected expenses this week. Good luck everyone!!

Wingnut just packed your box for post office it weighed in at 3.9 pounds hope you enjoy. I threw in some extras for ya. Back to this current auction only a few hours left any bidders out there?? I will hook up the winner.

Back