auction MFRB--Auction Ends Sunday

This auction is for a MFRB of super hot and ultra hot peppers. The only varieties not fitting the description will be peach bhuts, Bahamian goat peppers and fatalis. I'll edit this post shortly to include my grow list.

This box will have zero packing materials and will be bursting with pods. The auction will end this Sunday (10/6) at 9:00PM Eastern Time. Opening bid is $20.

Antilles Fire
Bahamian Goat Pepper
Bhut (Red)
Bhut (Peach)
Bhut (Giant Yellow)
Douglah BB
Douglah BB Yellow
Douglah X Chocolate Scorpion (F4)
Douglah X Butch T (F4)
Douglah X 7 Pot SR (F2)
Fatalli
Naga Morich
7 Pot Brain Strain
7 Pot Brown (Appears to be a hybrid. Very cool and extremely hot)
7 Pot Jonah
7 Pot Orange
7 Pot Yellow (large)
TSMB

There are two other hybrids as well. One is an ultra gnarly brown pod which Night Shade is going to stabilize. It's been named the Boogeyman. The other produces ultra large, gnarly, scorchingly hot red pods.

http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/Jesse_M_3000/media/peppers17_zps2d471d04.jpg.html

http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r659/Jesse_M_3000/Peppers18_zps3f3a764c.jpg

My wife and I just moved and are in the process of unpacking. As an aside, I'm very much looking forward to next season when I can grow on my own land.

Anyways, I went by my plot today and did a quick harvest. I only harvested the pods which were completely ripe. All of the plants have plenty of pods showing color.

The top pic is of today's harvest. The bottom pic is of the Boogeyman pods. All of the pods pictured are destined for my dehydrator.

The pods being auctioned will be picked Sunday evening and will be shipped first thing on Monday morning. Depending upon the yield some degree of customization will likely be possible.

Sorry i can't bid today but super nice peppers! I had to comment on your pic of the boogeyman. They look exactly like some of my scorpanero but more brown!

Mine

CAM01693_zpseae1df18.jpg

Yours

Peppers18_zps3f3a764c.jpg

Here's a couple more

CAM01353_zps755ff684.jpg

CAM01304_zps32d39407.jpg

Idiot Piquant said:
Get 'er dun, Cap'n. 

$30. 

This man grows great pods!

Thanks for bidding on a second box this season as well as the kind words.

I'm exhausted at the moment so I'm going to keep this brief. As my wife and I moved past weekend we are still going around the clock getting the new house all set up. I'm still going to harvest on Sunday and get the pack out on Monday morning.

With everything going on I'm just not going to be able to readily find the time to process Friday's harvest. That means that the winner of this auction will receive:

A LFRB

Between the pods picked on Friday and what I anticipate harvesting on Sunday evening there will be a lot of room for customization. There will be zero packing materials and the box will be over-flowing with pods.

I forgot to mention this but the auction norms apply in that shipping is included in the bid price and any bid posted at 8:59PM counts, any bid posted at 9:00PM doesn't count.

Finally, due to time constraints on my end tomorrow I might be in a real rush and not be able to label the pods.

Thanks to everyone who posted in this thread. Time for me to get some sleep.

Well then.

Bet this bid only lasts a couple hours.
Damned auction snipers! :shh:

Big selection, no particular preference to how many of each, and just 1 label per representitive type would be appreciated but not a deal breaker.

Congrats King Denniz! Very generous intentions by the way, if I may say.

I have a toddler on my lap who is demanding my attention. It has been an insane last week and an absurdly hectic weekend so my apologies for neglecting my own auction thread.

I have the rough equivalent of 1.5 LFRB's. Shoot me over a PM indicating preferences such as particular varieties, the gnarlier the better, extreme heat, good overall variety, whatever and I'll do my best to accommodate your preferences.

I'll PM you back later tonight when my daughter is asleep.

Thanks. 

The LFRB has been sent. I PM'd you the tracking number.

As I mentioned (cough, blatant self promotion, cough), I'm including an additional SFRB with Bahamian Goat powder as well as both chocolate and red powder blends for your giveaways. I'll top it off with more pods in case the 6lbs or so in the LFRB isn't enough.

Thanks to everyone who showed interest and contributed to this auction post.

Got the pods yesterday. OMG. No lies here. Filled to the top. Weighed in at 6lbs. Minus the shipping. I got the peppers at about $6/lb. awesome.
null_zpsfe0f76b2.jpg

null_zpsfe4c4bb5.jpg

null_zps44914025.jpg

null_zps3f1310f5.jpg

Have to work fast to smoke them and dry them
Thanks again. Will be doing this again. !!!
Y'all get ready for more giveaways from me !!

Idiot Piquant said:
Note the baby wipes for scale.  LOL! 

Cap'n sure does know how to bring the pain. 

Ain't nothing like a LFRB box of pods! 

Nice score, KD. 

Thanks so much, I try to put as much vicious pain in every box!

KiNGDeNNiZ said:
Got the pods yesterday. OMG. No lies here. Filled to the top. Weighed in at 6lbs. Minus the shipping. I got the peppers at about $6/lb. awesome.
null_zpsfe0f76b2.jpg

null_zpsfe4c4bb5.jpg

null_zps44914025.jpg

null_zps3f1310f5.jpg

Have to work fast to smoke them and dry them
Thanks again. Will be doing this again. !!!
Y'all get ready for more giveaways from me !!

That's extremely generous of you to devote so much time and money to your giveaways. You should be able to make many THP members very happy. I'm sure that your presence on this forum is extremely appreciated by all members.

Back