• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

Martyniaceae Family

Hi,
Previous season i cultivated proboscidea louisianica and parviflora and immediately they stricken in my heart! Love in completeness, the plant, the demoniac drupes! and those lovely flowers like orchids. I wanted to know if there was some lovers of this family? I'm looking of course the seeds! but also who can tell me more about them particularly with respect to the classification. 

Even in private... in particular i'm looking for Craniolaria annua e Proboscidea althaeifolia.

thx
:twisted:

Hi  :D
Will come perhaps someone will tell me more next time. Mean while my updated here grow on them.

start the day before yesterday, half of seeds scarified but last year germinate without this. They were soaking 24h room temperature. 
I used the usual potting soil that I use for peppers. The temperature is different values on web, but as he says some article seeding is quite trivial (if you have many seeds) 
however my range is 21 ° / 25 °. 

my seeds list:
.Proboscidea parviflora
.Proboscidea louisianica
.Ibicella lutea
.Martynia annua
.Harpagophytum procumbens

Now, there is little to see, expect births.
16hsvp1.jpg

shhhhhhhh bedtime you're good, impossible open germbox when she around!   :lol:
2w1y61u.jpg

I hope you understand what I write Because even use a translator! ><

Back