LTB: Yellow super-hot pods for sauce

Hey all! It's been far too long! Glad to be back, the previous computer crapped the bed and couldn't access forums at work. That said, it's time to make some sauce. I'm looking for yellow pods for an Asian sauce that I've perfected over the years. Yellow Trini's, Bhuts, Devil's Tongue, Fatalli, Bonda's, etc. I fully realize the season hasn't started for many of us, but hoping the warm climate growers might have something available. Reply below, PM, whatever's clever. Thanks in advance

I'll have some Yellow TS Morugas, enough for 1 Small Flat Rate Box, ready to go in the next few days. $16 for the box, shipping included. PM me your e-mail address and I'll send you a Paypal invoice (you can pay with Paypal or credit card that route)

That is if you're still interested of course :)

Smitty said:
If you have any more Pm me ill take it if he dident

If I don't get a response by tomorrow around noon-ish, I'll definitely PM you Smitty :) And in that case, I can have them out Friday. Some will still have a touch of green on them if that's OK?
Lucifer said:
I can definitely vouch for elcap1999. He does have great pods!

And thank you good sir. It was a pleasure to do bidness with you the other day!

Just finished loading up a SFRB of yellow Morugas, so if you want it, Smitty, it's yours! PM me your e-mail address and I'll send you the invoice for it :)

elcap1999 said:
Just finished loading up a SFRB of yellow Morugas, so if you want it, Smitty, it's yours! PM me your e-mail address and I'll send you the invoice for it :)
Email sent

Brain Strain Pepper Head said:
I can testify as i just got a box from elcap 1999 and they are GOOD!!!!!

Thank you good sir. Lucifer already started something for me about my peppers in the Vendor Vault, so if you wanna add to it, by all means, and please be honest! :)

You're very welcome, and thank you sir! Hope you thoroughly enjoy the peppers!

Back