wanted Looking to buy some Super Hots varieties in large quantities.

Hey Gang,
Sales are flying and I'm looking for some Butch T's, Trinidad Scorpions and 7 Pot Brain Strain in quantities of 10,000 to 50,000 seeds from a dependable growing source.
I'm trying to avoid running out.
They need to be grown free of chemicals and have some decent isolation.
We can discuss additional details at my private email at pepperjoe@sc.rr.com
Thanks and Fiery REgards,
Pepper Joe

well joe i cant realy help you in bulk and i think most members cant either. (usualy bulk means 1000 seeds too lol) i dont think anyone realy wants to give away there seeds in bulk and then have them resold. if your running out of a variety you probably need to just list it as out of stock. just saying my 2 cents

your talking about 500 to 1000 plants of each there joe.....if you want to sent up a future seed sell let me know, willing to set up something

You may end up needing to by a few k from one guy, and a few k from another... that sounds like a LOT of seed haha. Good luck finding it

i may be able to sell you 500 original red strain t.s.
let me know
i dont normally do this but i will pay the shipping on it got a few bubbles with stamps on them already
just say the word
thanks your friend Joe

I would most definitely recommend Jim Duffy. I bet he can offer you that quantity. :) Not many others could probably. He may not be the cheapest, but he'll inform you of his isolation methods which seem like a priority to you.

What happens if you buy 10,000 seeds from an unknown source, get crosses, and need to reimburse all the buyers who got bad stuff? Ouch. Dangerous game to play unless you're sure, but I'm sure being in business as long as you have all about that risk. Best of luck with your hunt.

Chris

Aw,c'mon Chris.

Can't let him run out of seeds to sell.
Crack open your seed vault and break out 50,000 of each variety he needs. :)

That's only about 5000 packs of seeds for each variety.
A measly 15000 packs combined.

You can part with that many without even hitting up your emergency stash. :)
Maybe send him some pics of your pods to use on his site too.

Best of luck with the personal picking of the 10,000 pods and extracting of the 50,000 seeds... ohh wait ...

well I have around 5 butch T seeds ... I'll trade you them for 5 of the 'mystical chinese super hot' seeds when the 'Magic Mystery Men' get their equipment calibrated and pay the 30,000 for testing. Fair Trade??? :hell:

Hey Gang,
DonLava and AjiJoe (Hey Bud) email me direct and we'll work something out. pepperjoe@sc.rr.com
Looks like a couple of my 'fans' found this thread and commented. I'm not surprised.
You would think I'd get weary of these guys...but no I won't...not in my nature. I'll be as tenacious as I have to be...so, I'll answer.
Some of them tried selling seeds, and found out it ain't so easy. :halo: But it is easy to critisize. I keep telling them success is a strong Barometer for credability...not sure if they hear that.
I just hired on 3 more growers for 2013 seeds to keep up with demand.
Just on the Penny's Tomatoes side of the Business we have 9 new varieties of 'Dwarf Tomatoes' that I expect to be huge sellers in 2013.
So if anyone else is interested in growing, drop me an email explaining your set up. No Chemicals and need some decent isolation. pepperjoe@sc.rr.com
These 3 growers met my stringent guidelines and should be a good source for quality seeds.
They will only grow seeds THAT I SUPPLY....leaving us in the drivers seat for quality and purity.
That quote..."I don't buy seeds from large wholesalers", Here is what is actually on my Website: "Many of our hot pepper seeds we extract and process ourselves. Pepper Joe, Family, Friends and a few business Associates do all of the work. We only keep the largest, strongest seed from ripe and healthy Peppers"
That old quote was actually from my first catalog we put out back in 1990. I have dozens of website pages with hundreds of different paragraphs. We update it yearly. Send me the URL for that quote, and I'll remove it.
It was true back in the day. The good ole' days. As our business has changed, so have we.
I've bought seeds from Judy @ Chilgrowers...several times.
I've spoke to Mike McDermott and a few other reputable Chileheads as well. Just didn't make the deal.
And I also bought from a few High level growers righ here on good ole' THP. Two of them asked me to keep it confidential. That's their business, but I respect them and kept my word now.
Look, I never said Pepper Joe's was for everybody. We're not. Especially on THP where you have more hobbyist and traders than other sites. We're not for you? Fine. Just go elsewhere. It 's that simple.
I don't even know where you get the time to do so many posts? Whenever I do these long posts I feel guilty that I'm taking time from the business. But I made the mistake of being off of here for a month or so, and the same handful did their 'Piling up' thing so I'll stay on as long as neccessary.
:banghead:
I'm heading to meet the Pepper Team and their stuff on Wednesday if all goes well.
Like I said I'll get pics, documentation etc.
I'm even skeptical now about the now infamous 600 varieties...but I'm not going to rush to put it up here...my word to them on confidentiality is more important and comes first. All in good time. But when the press releases come out, we'll post it all. Of course the few critics here will have these guys for Lunch. That's the way they roll. Soem folks have too much time on their hands. And they'll pick some things apart in the press releases. Good. It's a Free World. Then it will be you against these guys...who run a reputable business. It all adds to the Buzz that helps us in the industry.
:hell:
Hey gang, on a strictly positve note...as weary as we all are with the race for the Next Hottest Pepper (I'm still thinking about running a Big Free Seeds contest to name the pepper...who's in???) :cool: I'll tell you the really cool thing. It all creates a Buzz for our Industry that's spectacular. You wouldn't believe the emails we get, Facebook postings (34,000 customers and growing :halo: ) and letters we get on the SuperHots. Everybody wants them...and they list a ton of comments on how they use them, make their own Hot Sauces, Cooking + BBQing...giving it to the guy at work...tricking Uncle Fred into eating one..etc. It has created a positive Buzz and interest in Chiles and gardening like I've never seen. Many are newbies that the SuperHots brought into the Arena.
Now is that awesome or what.
And THANKS to the members of THP that helped elevate this and were in the trend WAY AHEAD OF THE REST OF US.
:party:
Fiery REgards,
Pepper Joe
:dance: :P :dance: :P

Just curious why would you get to name somebody else's new superhot pepper?
They had a name that from a Marketing perspective that I didn't like.
When I gave them my Candid opinion, they came up with two other names that were much better.
We had some fun with the process and I tossed a name in the hat that I liked.
The one partner (who had a long executive career with...I think...Pepsi.. liked it. His attitude is the more input the better.
I wanted a name that broke through the clutter, and would be instantly recognizable and easy to remember.
I think "Ghost Pepper" achieved that when it was introduced.
The last thing we need is another 7 pod this, or Trinidad that or Scorpion this, etc.
They approach everything very strategically and take their time before making a decision.
Time will tell.
Pepper Joe.

The last thing we need is another 7 pod this, or Trinidad that or Scorpion this, etc.

I was thinking the same thing for a project I've been working on... Last thing I want to do is give out another portmanteau name, in an industry cluttered with such names... Or even adding Jsschrstrcks Strain (which I admit would have some appeal - seeing everyone write out my difficult to spell username on scores of things.... but I digress) is a tired approach... From a marketing perspective when the field is already cluttered with thousands of people doing the same thing, in order to carve out your niche, you have to do something unique... I think that applies to naming peppers at this point (Just so long as people include their F1, F2, etc until its stable (8 or 9 or more generations).

Thanks for the heads-up Joe!!

Can't wait to try out this new nuclear inferno super you're boosting about. Like I always say actions speak louder than words and you will have your day. Put me down on your list for a few seeds. I'm always ready to try something new that's incredibly hot.

Good luck!!

Back