wanted looking for variety peppers and seeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
LIES! You do know admin can track ip addresses don't ya mate? Oh yeah if this post offended you i didn't do it, sometimes my dog cracks my password.

True story.

Now, admit to your guilt and i shall send you some Butch T seeds! :lol:

WOW... Quite the talented dog you have... all my dog does is lick his butt... :rofl:

i think anyone here understood the message.
he need stuff to make his living.

if you annoy anyone here you will be completely banned and that wont help you.
some attacked you rapidly and i can understand that. they are just telling you to slow down a bit.

we are here because it's ou passion and hobby for most of us, we work, we have a family and we dont want to make money out of that. we just want to help this community to learn, enjoy and evolve around the Hot peppers stuff. Most of us will greatly share and give stuff we want because it's like that here!

if you want big production or things like that you would be better with local farmer that could lend you or rent you a small part of a fields so you could start your business and grow your thing. you can also make friend that would like to grow for you and sell you peppers if you are serious.

here poeple are very kind and friendly but you have to prove yourself and respect others. i have not replied or commented yet but we all have seen that you had post like 6 messages for the same thing. we dont want that here. moderator does a good job by warning you and they are very kind to you. In most other forum you would have been banned right away.

since i dont know you (and most of us also) i dont wanna judge you yet. But please stop bugging everyone with multiple of the same message.
usually one message is enough and poeple very interested will respond directly in the thread or go talk to you in private.
there is rule on each forum and anyone here must respect that.

so enjoy the place and respect others.

there is plenty of guys looking to sell peppers and other looking to buy some. (same for seeds) one message is enough.
just comment on you message or edit it it will bump back up.

My 2 cents

and thanks for your time reading this.

insain, you created so many topics that I had to merge them all so there were not multiple topics. Please do not post the same thing over and over again. This is against the rules.

Duplicate accounts is also against the rules. I see you did this to give your main account positive feedback. Manipulation of the feedback system is also a violation of the rules.

You have been warned. Please follow the rules of the forum or your account will be terminated.

Can anyone help me ? I am looking for some Butch T Trinidad Scorpion Dried Pods Looking to purchase at wholesale prices looking at 1lb and up. I am also looking to see if anyone has any extra Butch T Trinidad Scorpion Seeds ? Please Help Me
:fire: :fire:

Ok i`ll be zapped by the gods for this but even my ex wife had more sense than insane and she wasn`t right!

Ya know,.. If you would contribute ANYTHING to this forum, instead of just constantly asking for seeds and pods, then maybe you would get some responses to these request. Just hang out, mingle, make some friends, do SOMETHING besides ask for seeds and pods, then people will start to get to know you and WANT to help you out.. Just my honest opinion. You have your own hot sauce, so evidently you are good at making it. Hang out in the hot sauce forum and give people tips on making their own hot sauce, thats one thing you could do that would be useful...

Most people here are growing for personal use with only minimal excess they want to sell. With a few exception, most that are selling them aren't going to be interested in wholesale prices. As a sauce maker I know what it is like. When my Tongue Wrapper blew up awhile back I was understocked and no Bhuts in the freezer to make more. I needed a pound and went to the local farmers market and talked to the produce man. He ordered them for me, but cost $38 for that one pound. Cuts deep into profit, but kept the line going.

I have no sympathy for insain.

I could care less that he needs seeds or pods/whatever for his commercial endevers.
He shouldn't have offered a product for sale that he can't make because he didn't plan ahead.
Not our fault or concern...

The more begging he does and the more times I see the words WHOLESALE PRICES the less I care.

It looks like he expects others to save his butt/keep him in biz.
On his terms no less(cheepest pods/what he decides that he'll pay...).

He isn't concerned with just keeping his biz alive but is into profit only.

Anyone who has ever started a biz knows you bite the bullet several times for a couple years just to work out the bugs.
Then for a couple more years you keep your fingers crossed.

His constant posts makes me never want to have anything to do with him in general.

I don't care if he makes a good or bad product.
I will never do biz with him.
Don't like the attitude he expresses in his posts.

Tons of people here spread a LOT of heat around , but a big heart doesn't mean we have to give anything away or sell stuff for a price decided on by the buyer to keep them in the profit margine.

One post saying "I need this_____ to keep my sauce product line going , any help would be greatly appreciated would have gotten my sympathy and help if I have or had what they needed.

Nothing personal,just my opinion,worth exactly what you paid for it.

Hey guys! This in insain's topic, he is looking for seed/pods, if you can't help him out with the there is no reason to post.

I am giving out some warnings to some of the above posts. This is the Marketplace, not the playgound.

insain please start a new topic. Please post exactly what you are looking for. If there are any interruptions they will be dealt with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back