• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

looking for a couple seeds to get me restarted

hey guys......

as you know on some of my previous posts.... i have been out of it for a couple months.... all of my pepper plants are dead and dried to a crisp in the trinidadian sun :( .............. i have gotten an extremely huge amount of seeds from alot of you guys with the barrackpore 7's trading....... most of them i sowed and just awaiting for them to pop out of that soil.....

there are a few which i am very interested in concentrating on this year..... i was hoping a couple of you guys help me out, got all the different types of congos (red, orange, yellow, chocolate) if any one wants to trade...... if not i can hit you up with paypal.......

i'm looking for the following:

- Bhut Jolokia - grew my first BJ's in trinidad from PRF last year - i kept a couple of pods in the hope that i can salvage some seeds... unfortunately i left the pods in a drawer and mold has taken over.........

- Datil: never grew them.....but after looking at a couple pics........ i definitely would like to try them

- Fatalii: same....never grew them..... but would like to

- Jalapeno: Grew Mammoth Jal last year....same as the BJ - didn't save seeds

- D. Nagas: Grew nagas from Nova last year........ was too late to salvage dried pods on the plant - already decayed

- Hung. Hot Wax: Just love them for making poppers...... no seeds anywhere to be found...

hope you guys can help me out here.....anything i can get my hands on for trade in return...... just let me know.........

Oh yeah, I have fatalii as well. Can send you a few Biker Billy Jalapenos too. They are supposed to be a hybrid but many people save seeds and they seem to grow true.

jacob

I can help with the Fatalii's and also the Dorsets Trinnie. Pm me your addy and i will get them away post haste.

trinicoolieboy said:
hey guys......

as you know on some of my previous posts.... i have been out of it for a couple months.... all of my pepper plants are dead and dried to a crisp in the trinidadian sun :( .............. i have gotten an extremely huge amount of seeds from alot of you guys with the barrackpore 7's trading....... most of them i sowed and just awaiting for them to pop out of that soil.....

there are a few which i am very interested in concentrating on this year..... i was hoping a couple of you guys help me out, got all the different types of congos (red, orange, yellow, chocolate) if any one wants to trade...... if not i can hit you up with paypal.......

i'm looking for the following:

- Bhut Jolokia - grew my first BJ's in trinidad from PRF last year - i kept a couple of pods in the hope that i can salvage some seeds... unfortunately i left the pods in a drawer and mold has taken over.........

- Datil: never grew them.....but after looking at a couple pics........ i definitely would like to try them

- Fatalii: same....never grew them..... but would like to

- Jalapeno: Grew Mammoth Jal last year....same as the BJ - didn't save seeds

- D. Nagas: Grew nagas from Nova last year........ was too late to salvage dried pods on the plant - already decayed

- Hung. Hot Wax: Just love them for making poppers...... no seeds anywhere to be found...

hope you guys can help me out here.....anything i can get my hands on for trade in return...... just let me know.........

Send me a full name & address & will send you some I have my friend.
www.rainbowchiliseeds.com

I guess you already have what what you need TCB, is there any other varieties you haven't got on your wish list I can help you with?

Trini, sorry to hear about the plants. I've got you covered on the Hungarian Hot Wax, Jalapeno Gigantic, Bhut Jolokia Assam, Bhut Jolokia Pepper Institute, and maybe some orange bhut I've got to check my supplies. Same address?

Back