• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Lee's 2010 WildChilli Grow season

Thx. This time I will take better care of them

Looking good lee. Can't wait to see what they look like in 6 months.

C.flexuosum after 2 nights of frost. Could not see any signs of damage and this is the first plant I've seen that is that cold tolerant.
img3063nm.jpg

For comparison C.lanceolatum after 2 nights of frost. Leaves and fruits are destroyed. Most plants outside look like this
img3061v.jpg

I will try to pollinate C.flexuosum with other species/varieties but it's a long process unless I will grow them indoors but we'll see . Anyway it's a very prolific plant which gives a lot possibilities for cross pollination and it's sure worth a try

Some pics.

C.cardenasii
img3080g.jpg

Riping CGN 22795
img3095u.jpg

C.flexuosum Bonchi showing some new growth after a few days
img3094.jpg

"C.parvifolium".
img3100v.jpg

Almost done Bonchi-ing the plants. Just 1 more flexuosum to go..

C.parvifolium
img3109n.jpg

CAP1491 Were planted together when they were small
img3112we.jpg

C.eximium
img3115g.jpg

img3126y.jpg

Thanks Lee. I have to admit this offer intrigues me. $215 for a T5 8 bulb fixture with all bulbs included. :) I never tried it, but that would be a nice set-up!

http://htgsupply.com/growlights.asp?categoryID=1&subcategoryID=107&typeID=99

Chris

Looks good to me.

Thanks Lee. I have to admit this offer intrigues me. $215 for a T5 8 bulb fixture with all bulbs included. :) I never tried it, but that would be a nice set-up!

http://htgsupply.com/growlights.asp?categoryID=1&subcategoryID=107&typeID=99

Chris

Lee, I'm trying to PM you about something, but your box is full. DO you have a direct e-mail address I can send to? Feel free to PM me with it.

Chris

That's going to be a very nice bonchi, lee. Its well balanced, very thick close spaced branching and had a heavy root structure. I'll surely enjoy watching its progress. :)

I think it will progress fast as it's growth is unbelievable. As a seedling it grows really slow and it takes forever to grow some foliage. It really is a great species for Bonchi purposes.

Harvested some C.cardenasii pods
img3184u.jpg

CAP1491
img3186i.jpg

C.rhomboideum 2009 (pic taken 03-10-2010)
img3189i.jpg

C.rhomboideum, C.lanceolatum, C.flexuosum
img3188g.jpg

More C.cardenasii pods
img3266o.jpg

Bonchi's are growing good and making some nice foliage

C.lanceolatum Bonchi Flowerbud
img3276y.jpg

img3293s.jpg

C.rhomboideum
img3282s.jpg

Back