• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Just a few more of my 2012 Nasties

TS Morouga Monster Red

TSMRedMonster.jpg

TS Morouga Burgundy F2

TSMBurg7F2.jpg

TS Morouga Burgundy F5

TSMBurg7F5.jpg

Primo 7

Primo.jpg

BS 7

BS7.jpg

BS Yellow 7

BSYellow.jpg

Chili Willy 7

ChiliWilly7.jpg

Douglah Large

DouglahLarge.jpg

Douglah Red

DouglahRed.jpg

Jonah 7 Yellow

JonahYellow.jpg

That one brain yellow has a serious member sticking out. Mine have been pretty uniform shaped until recently. Now throwing out a couple without tails at all. A couple look like a bumpier version of the large yellow 7s growing next to it. Noticed you got an off shaped one in the background, but at least it still attempted to make a tail.
Whats up with the chilly willy 7? Do tell?
And if you were going to guess, how big is that douglah large up front. Looks massive!
Nice shots! Thanks for sharing!
Ga GH

That one brain yellow has a serious member sticking out. Mine have been pretty uniform shaped until recently. Now throwing out a couple without tails at all. A couple look like a bumpier version of the large yellow 7s growing next to it. Noticed you got an off shaped one in the background, but at least it still attempted to make a tail.
Whats up with the chilly willy 7? Do tell?
And if you were going to guess, how big is that douglah large up front. Looks massive!
Nice shots! Thanks for sharing!
Ga GH

The Chili Willy came from Josh and is my first time growing this one. He had only few seeds and for insurance purposes sent me some to keep this specie alive. It looks like his gamble is paying off and will be first in line to receive seeds on this one.

The Morouga Monster came from tucabail and was labeled as TS Large. I only got one to grow out of the few seeds he sent me. It was not what I was expecting. I've never seen this one grow so large before. Looks like one plant is all I'll need to keep this type going.

:shocked:

OMG. Those pods look so mean! Freaking huge at that! I didn't know you were growing some of those varieties. Very cool buddy! What color do those chili willy 7s ripen up to?

That BS Yellow 7 is absolutely crazy lookin, got tail? lol. good lord.

Beautiful pictures Jack, thank you for the link, I would have missed it otherwise.
I hope all is well with you and your family buddy :)

:shocked:

OMG. Those pods look so mean! Freaking huge at that! I didn't know you were growing some of those varieties. Very cool buddy! What color do those chili willy 7s ripen up to?

That BS Yellow 7 is absolutely crazy lookin, got tail? lol. good lord.

Beautiful pictures Jack, thank you for the link, I would have missed it otherwise.
I hope all is well with you and your family buddy :)

[font="Calibri""]We can't wait to see some pics of your "Infinity Monster"!![/font]
[font="Calibri""] [/font]
[font="Calibri""]BTW, I'm not very good at waiting :rofl: [/font]

[font="Calibri""]I think the Chili Willy 7s will ripen to a red color, time will tell. [/font]

Back