• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

soil Jungle Growth Soil

Has anyone used Jungle Growth soil? Here is the website Here. I started my tomatoes and orange habs in it and they just love it. I ran out so I bought some MGro for a replacement. My tomatoes are huge and my peppers are starting to explode. The soil feels very rich with alot of organic material in it compared to the MGro is basically chopped up pine needles. I used it as a seed starting mix and I have 100% germination rate on my tomatoes and my habaneros. My red caribbean habs are just coming up a little late but its looks like a very good rate still. I havent used any ferts and the plants just keep growing tall.

Has anyone used Jungle Growth soil? Here is the website Here. I started my tomatoes and orange habs in it and they just love it. I ran out so I bought some MGro for a replacement. My tomatoes are huge and my peppers are starting to explode. The soil feels very rich with alot of organic material in it compared to the MGro is basically chopped up pine needles. I used it as a seed starting mix and I have 100% germination rate on my tomatoes and my habaneros. My red caribbean habs are just coming up a little late but its looks like a very good rate still. I havent used any ferts and the plants just keep growing tall.

is it organic? took me years to get the main garden back to a no chemical zone.

I like it, and have had great results... plus lowes is just a few hundred yards away. The price is right too. they carry a few different blends.

is it organic? took me years to get the main garden back to a no chemical zone.

They say they have organic stuff but I am using the generic flower and vegetable mix. Personally I am not too fussy about whether it has chemicals I just like to open the bag and feel the soil in my hands. It feels like dirt I would find in the woods after you dig up all the pine needles and get the composted stuff underneath. I like it and I might throw out this MGrow if I can find a shop where I am that carries it.

I almost bought some @ Lowes, but held out & finally found a place that sells Promix BX in my area. If I would not have been able to find promix I was going to give Jungle Growth a try this year.

Back